“Delicious!”
Review of Amigos

Amigos
Ranked #3 of 77 Restaurants in Benahavis
Price range: US$17 - US$35
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Very welcoming restaurant with a nice atmosphere and an open flame grill where aged meat is cooked to perfection. You will also find great dishes from the sea side, a beautiful selection of wine and one of the best terrace in the heart of Benahavis.
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

We had a family dinner here on June 16, 2018. We had a table for four, and 3 if the 4 of us had a amazing steak dinner! My daughter had a delicious meal of prawns. All of us we very happy with our meal and the service. I would highly recommend eating here. And the Sangria was very good too!

Thank MaryBeth Branis... J

Reviewed 9 June 2018

This was on our list and we were almost disappointed because they were full the first night we tried eating there, so we made a reservation for the next night. It was worth the wait. The small interior is quaint, filled with smoky aromas of meat roasting and sounds of guests at other tables but not too loud. We both began with delicious gazpacho, then my wife ordered pork loin and I enjoyed the roasted lamb shoulder. It was falling off the bone tender, a very large cut or meat that our waiter was surprised I finished! I was a wonderful meal, a total experience.

Tip: Make sure they (or any restaurant in town) are open. Maybe it was the time of year we went (late May), but restaurants on one end of the street are open on Mondays and the other end of the street on Tuesdays. I expect later in the week the whole street may be open? Benahavis is a beautiful little town crammed with great places to eat and old Spanish charm.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

This is the third time we have been to this restaurant since Oct 2017 and each and every time it has been a wonderful experience. This time we were here with our two sons ad having waxed lyrical about the steaks there was only one choice. And Amigos didn't disappoint. At this time of the year we needed to book rather than be walk-ins but as usual the service was friendly and couldn't do more for you. The wine was superb, I'd recommend the Albarino and the steaks to die for. Once again a great evening and a fitting one to wrap up our holiday with the "boys" Thanks to all at the restaurant. I would happily recommend Amigos.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

This long established restaurant has served consistently good food since it opened many years back. We go here for the excellent steaks in particular. The restaurant has a cosy feel and the service is good, although like all good places it can get quite busy (so think about reserving). It doesn't offer any of the little freebies that you might get at some of the other restaurants in the area (breads, liquors, petit fours, etc) - at least not to us - but makes up for this with the quality of the food overall. One of the best restaurants in the area.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and myself ate here on a break in May 2018. The food was totally amazing and the service was great. Only two people serving but we put that down to beinging the beginning of the season. But the food arrived hot we were both pleased.