“Great Greek food from apps to dessert”

Katerina's Greek Cuisine
Ranked #2 of 336 Restaurants in Manassas
Price range: US$5 - US$28
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The food here was actually better than most of the food we had in Greece. The seafood bruschetta is a must have. We had the tour of Greece it was great as well. Highly recommend this Manassas restaurant.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Katerina's. Very quaint small restaurant with the most amazing food. Their Musaka is my absolute favorite!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

What more can you ask for, incredible food served by an excellent staff. It took a while to get in on a Saturday night as they do not accept reservations for parties with less than six people, but well worth the wait. The Bruchetta was incredible and the Mousaka was better! From appetizer to salad to entre to dessert every mouthful was wonderful!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband had dinner here again tonight. This has been a go-to place for us for years, and we’re pleased that they are now open on Mondays as well. Had the Greek salmon—unique and delicious in old town, with the Calamari to start, which was light and perfectly cooked. My husband had a salad and it was predictably delicious also. Love this place—it always delivers for us.

Reviewed 9 June 2018

I wish there were a Greek restaurant in Woodbridge, as my wife and I would chose Greek food at least once a week. As good as Katerina's is, we might even do it twice a week. This was my fourth or fifth visit to Katerina's in the past couple of years. I have never been disappointed as the food is always outstanding and the service exceptional. I always recommend the octopus appetizer. In addition, this time I tried the Shrimp Saganaki, which was simply amazing. I had the flounder Florentine while my wife had the grilled Greek-style salmon. These two have become our standards as they are absolutely delicious. However, the menu is quite extensive with less expensive meals such as your traditional gyro sandwich or kabob platter. If this is all Greek to you, then I guarantee you will enjoy it!