“Nice place, good location.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Marit M
“Nice place, good location.”
Reviewed 30 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

I liked the apartment a lot, we had enough space and all the equipment we needed. The host did not leave a good impression and I would even say she was rude. In check out she was counting towels and dishes. We had everything, but not in the first place she looked. To be honest, I would not come to Malta to steal 2€ towels and plates. I still wonder if I had broken a glass (it may happen), would they have charged me ?

I would still recommend the place, if you do not mind paranoid hosts :)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing