“Best food in Malta!”

Incognito Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 101 Restaurants in Qawra
Price range: US$12 - US$41
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Incognito first opened its doors to patrons in 1974. The name Incognito as it suggests 'unknown' derives from the fact that qawra was almost in existent at the time .the rest is history, all Malta knows Incognito's ! The venue consists of two main areas, the restaurant and terrace and the lounge bar with large open air terraces. Offering great meals from €10 and cocktails and drinks. The seperate lounge bar offers live music and entertainment daily.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Service was phenomenal and the the food was amazing! The owner was very friendly and catered to our big party. Best place in Malta!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1 713)

11 - 15 of 1 713 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Have been coming to this restaurent for many years. It never fails to please. Food consistently good..staff very willing to please and makes you feel welcome

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Incognito makes the best food on the Island. Everything is fresh and the meat and fish so tender. Had the beef fillet in blue cheese sauce and the rib eye steak. Both were cooked to perfection and melted in the mouth. The profiteroles, cheesecake and creme caramel are delicious. The service was attentive but not intrusive and the owner, Michael, makes you feel like a valued customer. This restaurant is very special. We love it!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was a very good meal together with some extras to go with it...we really enjoyed ourselves and the food for very good. very reasonable prices and good service....keep up the good work

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I went to visit this place with my wife, as It was very close to where we were staying for our holiday and apart that the food was not particularly pleasing, which in the end I can give it a pass, its honestly not the reason for my poor review. What I was not impressed at all with, is the type of hygene the place possess in general, both the place, and the staff (eSpecially the chef). another thing which I found really strange that the health and safety department probably accepted is that the place does not have a private bathroom, that is when you ask for the toilet, you are given the way to the pub area, I was there on a saturday so you can imagine the ammount of people I had to pass through, apart of waiting so long for my turn. Even though I understand that its the same company, but its still two different venues which I trust and believe that it should be separated, having both completely different businesses. What I really found offensive and not fair is hearing which I beleive is the boss, implying (for not saying forcing) to customers to make a very good review on this same page and after offering a complimentary drink. I beleive the purpose of this page is for us the customers sharing our experience and giving real and honest reviews, but it looks like it became a competition, at least for this particular place.

1  Thank Alan J