Oriana at the Topaz Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
Topaz Hotel(St. Paul's Bay)
  • Restaurant
San Pawl Hotel(St. Paul's Bay)
Bel Sol Hotel(Bugibba)
  • Restaurant
Primera Hotel(St. Paul's Bay)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsrooftop poolwalls are very thinunderground tunnelsister hotelrooms are bigminute walk to the squarereception staff areextra pillowsclean towels every dayamazing hotellarge balconymost morningscleaned dailyflat screen tvroom was spaciousbath showerbars restaurants
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the Oriana Hotel last week. The room was large with a very comfortable big bed. The room also had free WiFi and a fridge and kettle as well as an en suite bathroom. The receptionists were all very friendly and helpful.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
OrianaMalta, General Manager at Oriana at the Topaz Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello Jane and thank you so much for your review. I am very glad to read that you were satisfied with our services.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We are a Maltese family and we stayed at Oriena for the first time,and there's nothing really to complaine about.The room was very clean(cleaned everyday) and comfortable bed, with large balcony,the bathroom was OK with lots of hot water, yeah needs a little modernisation. The AC is really good. Food was really good,everyday with different dishes and so is the breakfast.. We like to go to different hotels for a short break,and without a doubt Oriana Hotel is high in our list. Good value for money.Many thanks.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank daniellisa
Reviewed 14 March 2018

We stayed at the hotel for a week with my girlfriend and I can tell you that the hotel is wonderful,all of the staff are kind and polite.The room was nice and tidy. We are coming back again and we're really recommend Oriana Hotel to all of you in the future.

Room Tip: Quiet room
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Nenad G
OrianaMalta, Manager at Oriana at the Topaz Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you Nenad for your review. We look forward to welcoming you once again as a guest at The Oriana in the near future

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Topaz hotel was surperb, room was clean, and comfortable, etc and the management excellent, ....staff were very polite, and prompt, Thankyou Topaz for the most wonderful holiday, on at a very reasonable price,... also Thank you for your kindness when my flight was cancelled due to snow in U.K...MUCH APPRECIATED ....

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Yo, stayed at the oriana a couple times with me missus , I'm from Straya reception looked tight , staff was marvellous. But gave me no sheets twice yo, the towels were dirty and what's the fire escape plan couldn't read that crap.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
OrianaMalta, Manager at Oriana at the Topaz Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Dear Vinlou9897,

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear you were not entirely satisfied with the hotel.Whilst I will check with housekeeping about your claims, towels are cleaned daily and checked for stains, and I can assure you that you were not given dirty towels. And it is very difficult to not receive sheets in your beds twice. if your claims are to be verified, please give me an indication to your reservation so that I can verify with housekeeping.

Fire escape plans are very simple and should be easy to read.