“Something to eat just before going to sleep”
Review of Pizzeria Acquario

Pizzeria Acquario
Ranked #12 of 44 Restaurants in Soave
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

I'm from Rome and I'm used eat pizza 'abroad' excepet Naples of course. The restaurant is very fantastic service is very nice beer cool pizza quite ok verace. I asled for a sweet after my pizza. This part of the menu is full of pre-prepaed sweets. Only few were made bu the kicken. I tried panna cotta al cioccolato but at my taste was not good enough. I left afeter a couple of spoon. The choccolate was not real choccolate but choccolate scirop.
To resume the restaurant was nice the pizza was ok the sweets can be better.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 23 March 2018

We have tried it twice, but only for take away.
On the other hand, the pizzas we had were really great! Some unusual toppings to be found as well.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Decent pizza that could use a bit of a more cheesy base...other than that, excellent beer, very pleasing to the eye, arhitecturally speaking. Hard with english:)

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Loved this place. Amazing food and good beer. I think it was busier than the staff expected but they coped quite well. Only thing they could have done is brought drinks quicker so we could relax and enjoy ourselves as the food was in a queue but were happy to wait for that

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Finally a place with lactose free pizza for our daughter. And really good, too! Very friendly and helpful staff.

Date of visit: July 2017