3 people are viewing this hotel
US$2 161
CheapTicketsUS$2 434
TravelocityUS$2 434
Orbitz.comUS$2 434
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Hello, my name is Garry. Water village was great experience I have met my best friend Matt and I have met my dear friends turtles. This had me experience the amazing place of life the amazing place where you can relax and have fun with your best friend Matt you can also be Mat’s best freind and hang out with his friends Masha Охранник And Andgelina. What a great experience !
The further details:
Yes I believe that the hotel needs very comfort and I believe that I know the best comfort and the best comfort for me is spreading the bedding that was pretty poor because the bedding was a bit itchy and I believe the pillows were very harsh!
But if you’re not like me you will believe that the bedding will give you comfort thank you very much bye-bye✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Garryhopston11111o
ManagerFVR, Manager at Forte Village Resort - Le Dune, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Dear Garry Hopston,
We are glad that you enjoyed your time with us. At Forte Village we try to balance the natural beauty and tranquility of the location with an extensive range of facilities and the friendly service of our staff. However we regret to learn that our bedding and our pillow did not meet your expectations.
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused as this is not the usual service we strive to provide to our guests.
We would like to thank you for sharing your opinion on TripAdvisor and we really hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon to Forte Village.

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

What an amazing time met some quality people
Even Russian biggest hypebeast
Also met Matt and zaacccccccc
Everyday I asked the staff а где миииииша
А они не знают
Вот тупые луди
Also I met donut which was a chubby geeza
Hope to meet the squad next year and meet the famous matt gay club and група старички

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank maxud200118

Dear maxud200118,
We are delighted that you enjoyed such a good experience during your stay at our resort. We try to make Forte Village special so we really appreciate your comments. We would like to thank you for sharing your opinion on TripAdvisor and we really hope that we will have the pleasure to welcoming you back soon to Forte Village.

Reviewed 19 July 2018

A fantastic resort for young families with lovey pools, new water slides, safe beach, excellent food and relaxed atmosphere. Our fourth short stay. Staff are very friendly with an excellent service all around. Special mention to Matteo Piredda and Deborah & Francesso from the Due.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank JKJ2011
ManagerFVR, Manager at Forte Village Resort - Le Dune, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

Dear JKJ2011,
Grettings from the Forte Village!

Reviewed 19 July 2018

Forte Village will be the best destination for decades and continues to be! Its the top of luxury. There is absolutely everything you can desire. Pleasant atmosphere, well trained, friendly and helpful stuff, delicious meal and great service. Resorts territory is large and amazing. You can have bike everywhere you wish. The beach is unbelievable as well.
Looking forward to come back again. Many thanks to all stuff from bottom to top. Keep up the great job!!

Date of stay: May 2018
1  Thank Veli N

Dear Veli,
Greetings from the Forte Village!
We would like to thank you for taking your time and share your opinion and experiences here at Forte Village - Hotel Le Dune.
We are pleased that you had a pleasant stay at the Forte Village and that you continue, year after year, to enjoy its charm and exclusivity. It is a pleasure for us to hear from you that you really enjoyed your stay, because our main objective is to provide to our guests a memorable and relaxing retreat. We hope we can exceed your expectations even more on your next visit to the Forte Village.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 19 July 2018

Service from staff was poor. Inadequate staffing levels which meant for a lot of waiting to be served. Sometimes for in excess of 39 mins. Food was very poor and substandard. Room service was chosen over restaurants as food was better. Although raw chicken seemed a popular offering on the Caesar salad as this happened twice. Half board food offering was mass produced and poor quality. A real disappointment.
There was a pressure on staff to upsell food in the paying restaurants. £200 for a local (average) fish recommended by waiter but we were not advised of cost until the bill arrived!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
4  Thank happinesscuzk

Dear davidb17971,
Thank you for your posting a review of our resort.
We are truly sorry to have fallen short of your expectations.
Regarding the issues your raised, I will personally check the matter in order to resolve them as soon as possible.
Please allow us the opportunity to redeem ourselves, feel free to contact me directly and I will do my best to make your return stay most enjoyable. Sincerely,
Matteo Piredda, Rooms Division Manager