“Great snorkeling trip”

Bosa Diving Center
Ranked #2 of 4 Tours in Bosa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The operating base is a large floating house of 150 square meters. Inside there is a reception room, a didactic classroom, 2 storage rooms for underwater equipment, and a small emergency repair workshop: A large 80 square meter terrace is available for guests to relax and view the Temo River . The large lateral verandahs allow boat mooring and canoe parking. The Bosa Diving Center is equipped for superb diving in the sea of ​​Bosa, Alghero and the island of Maldiventre between dry, caves and wrecks. The dives are suitable for all patent levels. For those who would like to start this wonderful activity, it is possible to conduct PADI and ANIS / CMAS courses or just perform an underwater baptism. You can rent an inflatable or canoe to visit the spectacular coves in the immediate vicinity. For those in possession of their own boat you can moor at the floating docks adjacent to diving.
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Today we did a snorkeling tour around the Bosa coast. It was very nice with spectacular coast views. We stopped at four places to do some snorkeling. Although we only saw small fish, it was nice to see the seabed: rock formations, plants and fish.

VINCENZO P, Proprietario at Bosa Diving Center, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Thanks for being with us in the snorkeling excursion along the coast of Bosa. We are waiting for you again for unforgettable adventures.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

I took 2 diving trips out with Vincenzo on my recent trip to Bosa. I visit Bosa regularly but this is the first time since passing my Padi course early last year so I was a little rusty and apprehensive. I found the quality of the instruction excellent. The diving itself was incredible - with clear, blue waters and fine conditions. Vincenzo looked after me, was patient and gave me some useful advice to improve my technique. He obviously knows the sea very well around that area. The rest of the team are also very friendly with Fabio, who speaks good English, able to calm your nerves and Francesca?! (I think) also very helpful and lovely. I can't wait for the next Bosa trip to dive again. Thanks guys

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

It was a wonderful snorkeling trip. The landscape is beautiful and the advisors know a lot about the landscape and the area. It is a mix between a boat trip and a snorkeling experience. I would definitely go there again!

1  Thank Manuela S
Reviewed 20 August 2016

The Bosa diving center, a small family run business near Bosa Marina, is a pleasant and professional establishment.
They have fine diving equipment, and the staff are friendly and helpful.
We rode out in a boat for about 10 minutes, and then had a nice 1:15 hr dive to 18 meters. 3 instructors accompanied 9 divers into underwater caves.
The price appeared fair at 65 euro.

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 August 2016

We enjoyed a lovely snorkelling boat trip along the coast to the north of Bosa, learning about the history of the area, seeing the stunning rock formations and snorkelling into the caves.
Captain Gina was wonderful, her enthusiasm and love of this area was infectious. We returned for a second tour two days later and it was even better, with Gina looking for the best parts of the coast to show us. And it was so very family friendly. With four young children in our group, Gina was very inclusive, even allowing them to help steer the boat for a short time - which they loved.