All reviews breakfast included metro station bathroom light big supermarket star hotel quiet area city centre night stay rooms are large few minutes walk stayed here for nights milan line colleague
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

I only give 2 stars because of the big and clean room, and the beautiful lobby, and thats it for the positives.
To start, I’ve checked in late at night after 8 hours drive and 4 hours work, and the unfrendly night staff asked me directly to pay in advance my stay. Never in my life I was asked to pay directly my stay when I checked in at some hotel.
The garage, if you want to take the lift you must go to -3 floor, otherwise you will have a nice walk by foot all the way up to the exterieur of the hotel and then entry by the main entrance. If you want to garage your car, you must get out of your car and ring a bell vandalized and someone will open the gate. Car park spots are hiper tiny, I have a giulia and its really really tight to park.
Breakfast its poor, canned fruit, and the orange juice its from the bottle, not natural.
Flush water from other rooms it is really noisy !! Shower its a tinny little tube of water without pressure, and or its hot like mordor or cold like antartida.

I will not come back!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bogdan V
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights. I would say all is average about this hotel. Rooms are ok, pretty spacious and still ok (some renovation would not hurt), but they definitely have issue with hot and cold water coming consistently out of shower (colleague had same issue). Breakfast has some good choice, but also just ok. Same for quality.
Service at reception and friendliness I also would call average.
But ok to stay for 1-2 nights and with metro in approx in 20mins centre (+5mins walk to metro station).

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Josien_Dennis
Reviewed 15 May 2018

I stayed in this hotel with my family from May 1 to May 3
The variety and quality of breakfast service was typical
It was very dirty in terms of health, unfortunately, I saw a beetle came into the breakfast room from the kitchen and i did not eat any other breakfast.
There was no room heating and air conditioning was cool nights
Good location and good access to the hotel

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Amir_HHH
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel offers comfortable rooms, especially good bed.
Breakfast was good, many options are made available.
Hotel is approximately 5min walk from a metro stop and only one line will bring you in about 15min to the city centre.
Parking is also available on site and it’s free of charge.
What has spoiled our stay is that they were expecting that our 10 year old son shall share the bad with us and they could not provide an additional bad.
Also check in was very slow and lady at the reception was totally not friendly in resolving our misunderstanding.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 876nelaz
Reviewed 25 November 2017

As an in-house guest during and on-site conference I found the rooms, the venue, and most of the Staff really polite and obliging, but there are a couple who clearly do not enjoy their work and feel that it is appropriate to take it out in paying guests - these are exceptionally rude and not only once.

Room tip: Park view rooms are a better and possibly try to ask for a higher floor to cut back on potential street noise.
Date of stay: November 2017