All reviews beautiful hotel city milan metro pros
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed 2nd week of sept 2017 for medical conference :

Pros:
1) cheap prices hotel
2) tasty breakfast

Con:
1) far from the city center: you will spend 30€ hotel to city center , 30mins by car and train, <1hr by bus.
2) old , musty, not updated facilities
3) barely essential room amenities
4)rude wait staff/waitress ...Alina topan...treated us like children and shouts at guests...1st time experience this
5) bathroom floods because of lack of drainage and bathtub barely drains

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 September 2017

The hotel is well maintained and comfortable. Good location for the F1 GP. The shopping centre below the hotel is a great amenity and has lots of options for shopping.

The young waiting staff were very helpful, polite and friendly but the bar staff were rude. The reception staff were helpful if not over friendly.

My biggest problem with the hotel is its booking pages on Booking.com. I searched for a double room for 2 adults. I got my rate and booked the room. When I arrived I was informed that I had booked for one adult and one child and I would have to pay a supplement even though it is the same room. This happened to 2 other couples ahead of me at reception that day also. There also seemed to be big differences in the supplements each couple had to pay. We paid less than a couple staying fewer days. You can't just cancel your reservation because it had to be paid in advance with no cancelation refunds given.

I think Booking.com and Duca Di Mantova should clarify their booking policies and there booking pages. It felt like a bit of a scam.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed here when we went to the Italian Grand Prix and was not disappointed the breakfast was good the rooms were just right and the staff were friendly. Also there is a designated cab service at the hotel and you need to ask for Paul on +39 3484774915

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

We arrived at 1am after letting the hotel know we will be late due to train delay- when we arrived at the location it was very dark and there were no visible sign to direct us to the entrance. We called the reception where we had the most unhelpful receptionist giving us wrong directions around the huge building, causing us to walk for 40 minutes up and down parking lots, around a closed and quite creepy shopping mall. We called another 10 times in those 40 minutes but no one at the reception picked up the phone.
Eventually we found a security guard patrolling the area who directed us to the reception.
When explain our frustration (very politely I might add) the reception guy just said "you are right I'm sorry" after he didn't pick up the phone for 40 minutes even though he knew our names and the fact that at the time we were outside the building looking for a way to get inside.
His explanation of "I had many people in the reception at the time could have been more efficient if a compensation was offered, but instead we got a room in a different building- having to walk outside and across the parking lot again just to get to our room.
I would recommend anyone who's looking for a hotel around Milan to avoid this one.
The location is horrible, the service is disappointing, the hotel is underwhelming and the overall atmosphere resembles a twilight episode more then anything else.
Avoid avoid avoid!
If I can I will cancel our second night here and go somewhere else. Instead of enjoying our time we are trying to find an alternative at the moment, because this is just not worth it.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Or_Adar
Reviewed 13 April 2017

The Hotel is located inside a Shopping mall, Hotel was populated of toursit from East Asian and the breakfast can be challenging with so many people, I arrived very late at 1am and we got the Suite without any extra payment. The room are nice and clean, Staff is more then efficient and friendly. Not locatedin a great area but a convenient alternative matching with the Milano pricing policy

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business