“Very nice family restaurant”
Review of Osteria del Riccio

Osteria del Riccio
Reserve with
Save up to 25% when you reserve online *
Osteria del Riccio is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$17 - US$35
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Since 1999, our philosophy is well summed up in the phrase used by P. Bertoli A hard-nosed in his song: "With one foot in the past and look straight ahead and open the future! Flavors dear to us, ancient perfumes, memories of home! You will find traditional dishes of Lombardy and other Italian regions. A kitchen purely of land where you'll rediscover old recipes and old flavors working with selected raw materials from small producers with a short chain. You also have the opportunity to purchase some of the products tasted.
Reviewed 4 June 2018

Very nice restaurant, close to our hotel (B&B Hotel Milano Sesto Marelli). We had wonderful vegetarian carbonara pasta (!) and beef fillet. Very nice desserts, very good service and value for money when you book with the The Fork.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

Very pleasant meal. Would visit again. the waiter recommended a glass of San Giovese wine which was excellent

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Came here for dinner with local colleagues. Owners made us feel very welcome and advised us of their local specialities. Food was homely and unpretentious Lombard fayre, all good from starter through to dessert.

I tried the salami with figs as an appetiser, and this worked well, followed by veal with rosemary potatoes, then Tiramisu. All washed down with Lambrusco. I would not have chosen any of these options, but followed the lead of my Italian colleagues....I am pleased that I trusted their judgement.

This is a small restaurant that can only cater for a handful of tables, but they are good at what they do, and seem to enjoy looking after their customers. I recommend it.

Reviewed 14 April 2017

Quaint place to get a fantastic meal. We loved finding all the great places to eat in Italy. This place was no exception. good service and great food

Reviewed 13 February 2016 via mobile

Two work colleagues and I recently had dinner here. We were the only patrons at 20:00 on a Thursday evening. The meal started with a crostini with cheese and anchovies which was very tasty. (My first time trying anchovies!) I ordered a pasta that I'd not heard of before. It had sausage meat, sage, Parmesan cheese and bacon. It was very tasty. For dessert, I highly recommend the cannoli which had cream on the side. I could have eaten another one! I was glad one of my colleagues spoke Italian as I didn't recognise many of the dishes. That was one of the reasons we went - because it was a traditional restaurant. We were not disappointed with our meal or the service. Portion sizes were large and prices were reasonable.