We visited the hotel in August 2015. We booked a family room. For the money paid, we expected much more!!
+ situated at a beautiful location, by the beach
+ very polite staff (reception, pool bar, breakfast)
+ big rooms
+ comfortable bed
- not easily accessible, but as we were told, there are plans for making a road
- rooms are not fully equipped. There is a kitchenette in the room, but you are not allowed to prepare even a coffee there. We were told that we can only heat milk for the children, and we should ask for a coffee pot in order to be able to do so.
- the glasses we used for the children, were not washed or replaced, until we asked for it. We were supposed to wash them to use them again!
- poor management abilities
- poor pool bar menu
- no room service
- no activities, other than the pool
- insufficient cleaning - we had an accident in the bed and the sheets were wet. They did not change them, even though they saw them, because they did not have clean sheets! After we made a complain, they replaced them.
Overall it is a very nice hotel, on a beautiful location, but definitely not a resort!
Hope that the management makes an extra effort for the high standards expected by the price charged!More
- Free Wifi
- Free parking