6 people are viewing this hotel
US$260
US$265
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$332
US$235
PricelineUS$260
Hotels.comUS$265
Trip.comUS$332
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 October 2020 via mobile

16 people loved this place. Beautifully situated and nice standard. The food is ok but not gourmet but closer to cafeteria style. Very nice and service minded personnel that always pays attention to your needs. Very recommendable.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Sivota Diamond Spa Resort, Άλλο at Sivota Diamond Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2020

Dear Mr. christianp991,

Thank you for visiting Sivota Diamond Spa Resort.
We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay.
We have already started the hard work and many services will be upgraded for next season.
Next season you will taste new flavours in a great environment.

Reviewed 27 September 2020

Great vacation in a great place. Staff was very helpful. We rent an excursion via Reception. Was amazing!!!
Cleaning ladies were polite.
Definitely value for money.
We will visit again in the near future.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Katerina_Katia88
Sivota Diamond Spa Resort, Άλλο at Sivota Diamond Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2020

Dear Ms. Katerina_Katia88,

Thank you for visiting our Hotel.
We are very happy that you had a great stay.
We hope we'll see you again !

Reviewed 31 August 2020

After writing a review yesterday and deleting as I couldn’t be bothered to give any attention to it. However after reading that someone else has been treated terribly in a month of our stay. I feel compelled to make sure no one makes the same grave mistake of paying £1700 for possibly the most judgemental, rude staff. I can appreciate some English tourists are a pain. But when you are treated as a pain from check in till you leave. Constantly trying to suck more money out of each customer. After joining my friends on the holiday, paying £1700 for a week remember, I was charged 50€ per night extra, along with my friend. This is absolutely fine! But to get back to your room with no beds made and little effort put into ANYTHING other than trying to add extra costs. It took me to actually lose my head to get ANY change in service. I had to go and speak my mind and even after it’s still sarcastic replies. Just to list some things we have experienced as I can’t go through the anger I am feeling after receiving the most rubbish service I have ever received. 1) locked out of the room due to one friend getting cash out at an ATM at night, no notice or anything we came back to a locked room, even though I made a point of going to pay to show we were paying. 2) seeing people do the thing you were just told not to do
Like walk through a part of the breakfast restaurant, yet 2 seconds later the locals are walking through and they get a smile! 3) we accidentally smashed a glass, and was charged 15€ for the single glass (this was outside) 5) Also my friend was pleased to step on some shattered glass inside the room, I assume which had been from outside!

If when I complained politely the first time, and I was met with a apology and a resolution I would not be writing this review and would have had a lovely holiday. However this is NOT the case, clearly an empty hotel hard on the COVID-19 times, squeezing money out of their potential customers. Even when complaining the replies are awful. Very glad I didn’t entertain speaking to the manager the next day, as I see a review above where she was again sarcastic in regards to refunding a family who lost a beloved dog. Just tragic that family, friends and me feel like I need to write a review like this. What a shame what a shambles.

The hotels lovely and picturesque, shame 90% of staff hate their job and the hand that feeds them!

Do not make the mistake I did

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 August 2020 via mobile

We visited this hotel from Aug 8 and pre-paid for 8 nights together with our friends ( 4 families with children). Due to a tragic event nearby ( our lovely dog - Yorkshire terrier- was hit by a car near the hotel and died) we wanted to leave immediately and asked for cancellation and refund for the remaining 2 nights. The manager, Mrs. Elli Kempaptsidou, first refused any refund. After disguisting dispute, she remembered that according the law the tourist has a right to be refunded with 50%. At the end she offered kind if gambling game - if the hotel sells our 4 rooms overnight, she will refund us 100 %, which of course not happened. Mrs. Elli Kempaptsidou clearly explained that the occupancy rate and income are more important than the well-being if their guests. She clearly stated out that the dead of our dog can not involve a decrease of the hotel’s income. At the end “this is a dog and not a human” said Mrs. Elli Kempaptsidou. Very important to mention is that the hotel does not offer a refundable rate, even during Vovid-19.

1  Thank Dmdimitrov
Sivota Diamond Spa, Άλλο at Sivota Diamond Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2020

Dear Mr. Dimitar D,

We would like to thank you for visiting our Hotel.
We are sorry about your loss and we also expressed it during your stay.
Regarding the refund, I would like to state that in order for you to have the best rates, you chose non refundable rates, meaning that you had to pre-pay the total accommodaion amount with no refund in case of cancellation or earlier departure.
Dispite the agreement, the Manager offered 50% cancellation fees as if you had refundable agreement.
Nobody mentioned Hotel's income or something else.
Once again we are sorry about your dog's lost.
I hope we will have the change to host you again.

Reviewed 13 August 2020 via mobile

We came late at night,location is great near the mountains and over the sea reminds me of Santorini, reception is very helpful the receptionist help us with the luggage and gave us a quick rooming,breakfast is gorgeous !! A buffet with a plethora of food and sweets,pool is amazing and the infinity pool is out of this world with a gorgeous view,room is clean.Staff is very friendly smiling all the time, but please change the uniforms look like you are a security person and not hospitality staff overall is a great experience.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Sivota Diamond Spa, Άλλο at Sivota Diamond Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2020

Dear Mr. Steliosk423,

Thank you for choosing Sivota Diamond Spa Resort for your vacation.
We are happy for being enjoyed your time here.
We hope we'll see you again !!