All reviews room was clean attached restaurant fire alarm little things air conditioner breakfast area front desk staff firewater microwave pros convention nebraska downtown
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Hotel is convenient to get to and from TD Ameritrade Park. Parking is ample, and there is a nice convenience store right off the parking lot of the hotel with drinks, pizza, and other late night foods. The hotel lobby is clean, bar on site. The elevators are very small, but quick. On to the bad, the shower does not drain quick enough you will stand in 2-4 inches of water while you shower. The air conditioner in our room barely worked, repair guy tried to get it up and going, but it’s still 79 degrees when it’s 85 outside. Also have seen a few fleas in the room. Overall a bit disappointing, but a reasonable rate, and they had rooms available at a busy time.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Book a block of rooms in Oct. 2017 at a special rate. They did not bother to tell me that there was a youth Baseball finals going on... and after the cancellation time had passed the rate went up. My block of rooms were given out so my reunion party were seperated. the ice machined did not work on even numbered floors, the plumbing was always backed up left you standing in water in the shower. every time I tried to talk to someone at the desk about the rate increase, was put off to someone else. Only good thing there was the TiKi bar and their food $$$

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 19 June 2018

I am so happy we ended up staying here. From our check in (Victoria was beyond kind and helpful) to the room - everything was great. Clean, updated rooms. Breakfast in the morning was nice. The staff was so friendly. It is super close and fast to downtown which was the reason we stayed here. I would definitely come back.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 1 June 2018

Coolest Comfort Inn ever! Awesome staff at this one. A desk person overheard me mention the club we were performing at and they printed off directions to the venue without even asking. That’s super considerate. There’s plenty of parking here for large vehicles too.
A real swimming pool (9 feet deep), above average continental breakfast (with sufficient seating, RARE!). My personal favorite thing was the design of the lobby, with the stone tiki fountain and the tiki bar restaurant had great food and tons of character. All other departments such as comfort, repair and cleanliness were ace as well. Loved it. 10/10

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Philip S
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

We have stayed here numerous times and have never been disappointed. Always very clean and the beds are extremely comfortable. Nice indoor pool! Excellent location to good restaurants and some basic shopping. Only a couple of blocks off the interstae.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple