“Fabulous experience”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$499,99*
and up
Viator VIP: Grand Canyon Sunset Helicopter Tour...
Ranked #1 of 31 Tours in Boulder City
More attraction details
Owner description: With a commitment to professional pilots and top-of-the-line aircraft maintenance personnel, Serenity Helicopters has more than 25 years of perfect safety on our Grand Canyon helicopter tours. In addition to that record, we’re known for our customer service and close attention to detail. There’s something truly magical about seeing the Grand Canyon from above. Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, and the Grand Wash Cliffs. We’re not exaggerating when we say it’s a breathtaking experience like you’ve never had before -- seeing a panoramic view of one of the seven wonders of the world.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Trina L, Owner at Serenity Helicopters, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Write a ReviewReviews (1 926)
All reviews
"landing site"
in 19 reviews
"boulder airport"
in 21 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 38 reviews
in 79 reviews

108 - 112 of 2 101 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

My family and I finally had the chance to check the Grand Canyon off our bucket list with our partners. We had the pleasure of Jordan as our bus driver and Maddog as our pilot, both were absolutely amazing people! They were both so knowledgable about everything and really made the experience. Every single one of the staff were amazing and it's not hard to tell they all love their jobs. I felt at home. I'm truly at loss for words at how amazing it all was! Thanks Serenity and crew for everything! I hope someday I will be back with a family of my own.

Trina L, Owner at Serenity Helicopters, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

There's nothing like getting a bird's eye view on the Grand Canyon, and I'm thrilled we were able to help you and your family check that one of your list. Thanks for sharing how pleased you were with Jordan, Maddog and the rest of the Serenity crew! We can't wait to welcome you back one day!

Until then,

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Thank you so much Michael "Maddog " Davis for this once in a life time expirience. Thank you for teaching us what is important in life and having a very comfortable and safe trip. We appreciate your time and effort.Thank you so, so much. Annett and Björn from San Francisco.

Trina L, Owner at Serenity Helicopters, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Thanks so much for the kind review, Annett. We'll be sure to pass along the feedback to Mad Dog! Let us know if we can help with your next trip.

All the best,

See more reviews
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

One of the best experiences of my life! Captain mad dog is by far the best helicopter pilot probably on the planet! His knowledge of the Grand Canyon is far superior than anyone I've ever heard in my life. The music selection, the attention to detail, the passion, pilot of the year!

This experienced literally changed me and my wife's life going forward. If you don't do anything related to the Grand Canyon you must pick serenity helicopters and your pilot needs to be captain Mike mad dog Davis!!!

God bless you brother!

I'm thrilled to see this review! It's awesome you had the time of your life flying over the canyon with Mad Dog as your guide. Thanks for spreading the word about your amazing adventure, and we wish you the best!

Take care,