US$269
Official Site
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$154
US$144
Arctic Adventure Hostel(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$75
US$73
US$156
US$119
All reviewswonderful hostsvisit anchoragefresh fruitclean roomsliving roomclose to the airportplace to stayjelliesfurniturealaska
Reviewed 6 September 2017

On my way to Alaska bush for a week of fishing, I stayed in a competitor B&B in Anchorage. The place was dirty, the furniture was decades old, and there was NO One there to meet me in the PM, nor to see me off in the AM. On my way back home I stayed at Summerset B&B. What a difference! I arrived late, & was greeted by a cheerful Mike. The whole house was not just clean, but immaculately spotless. The rooms were well light and tastefully furnished, with dedicated (not shared) bathrooms. The breakfast was a feast! Fresh fruit arranged just so, amazing omelet, homemade jams & jellies, bottomless coffee & juice. You will not find a more hospitable place to stay, or a place that feels more like home. I have found "the place" to stay in Anchorage, and I intend to stay with Kim Ahn & Mike every time I visit Anchorage.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 July 2017

My husband, son, daughter in law, and I had the pleasure of staying at the Summerset Bed and Breakfast for 6 days in July 2017. The location of the B&B was perfect - close to the airport and the city center. Our hosts, Mike and Kim Ahn do an incredible job. Delicious breakfasts with interesting conversations around the dining room table. I highly recommend Summerset B&B and will definitely be back.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2017

My wife and I had the honor of staying at the Summerset Bed and Breakfast in Anchorage on June 22, 2017. We stayed in the Forget Me Not Room. The room and bed were very comfortable. The setting of this Bed and Breakfast was very beautiful with the most beautiful flowers. Our hosts were incredibly friendly and provided a creative and delicious breakfast. We had an amazing Asian omelet bursting with so much flavor. After eating that breakfast I was full all day. To end this review I would like to say, this place is wonderful. My wife and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jfronef1
Reviewed 22 June 2017

We visited in early June 2017 for a long weekend get away from Fairbanks. We stay at Summerset B&B at least once every year. Kim Ahn and Mike continue to maintain a high quality B&B and show sincere interests in their guests to ensure they are comfortable and enjoy their stay. Kim Ahn is hands down the best breakfast cook anywhere we've traveled. She and her husband Mike add flavor to our breakfast conversations and are always attentive to needs that may arise, which are rare if ever. We can't recommend Summerset B&B enough!

Room Tip: Each room is equally clean and comfortable.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wadeandtanya
Reviewed 17 June 2017

The rooms were cozy, the people were very friendly, and the food was delicious. It was an amazing once-in-a-lifetime opportunity I got to experience. This is an extravagant home that gives you access to your own private kitchen and living room.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family