“Unbelievably Good Pizza!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was traveling from Washington, DC for work and was told in before my trip that the Moose's Tooth Pub had some of the best pizza in America. As a life long east coaster, I was skeptical. But wow, Moose's Tooth delivered! The ambiance was energetic and inviting; and the Broken Tooth Brewing beer was fantastic (especially the Area 52 session IPA). We had the Call of the Wild and Amazing Apricot pizzas. Both were unique and well-balanced; and my whole group commented that the crust may have been the best we ever had. I would recommend Moose's Tooth to anyone. And I would gladly fly 12 hours again to enjoy their pizza!

Write a ReviewReviews (3 888)

72 - 76 of 3 888 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had a bit of a wait, but well worth it. Pizza is really good and they have a great selection of beers. Really enjoyed it and can see why it is so popular!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We waited over an hour for a table, but the pizza is worth the wait. Our group of three eventually settled on three small pizzas, with two toppings on each so we could try six different combinations. The Forager and an apricot enhanced pizza were our favorites, but they were all great! Thin crust was perfect. Heard this place had a reputation for the best pizza in Alaska; I believe it.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great pub with an excellent choice on the menu if you like pizza and salads .
We didn’t book so waited about 40 mins for a table.
Foods was of a good standard with large helpings

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had the Santa's Little Helper pizza. It had pepperoni, blackened chicken, steak, red peppers, cilantro, marinara and mozzarella cheese. It was a terrific pizza with a thin, crisp crust. There was a little kick at the end. We also had the chicken wings which were mild sweet and tangy and very tasty. My business associate had the coconut port and said it was full flavor and bodied with a hint of coconut. I topped it off with a brownie ala mode dessert. I forgot to take a pic of dessert before I ate it. I would recommend to anyone.