“Worth Looking For...”

Price range: US$10 - US$25
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

As we wandered further from downtown, I started to rethink going here, because the area was starting to look a little sketchy. I am so glad we continued on. This was a truly unique, rustic place to eat with excellent service. I had the crab omelet. I hope you are hungry when you come, because the servings were huge, and the food was delicious. My husband ordered a different omelet, and we shared a side order of reindeer sausage. We could have shared the sausage with 2 more people!

Reviewed 28 June 2018

We recently visited the great state of AK from our home in Northern Idaho. I had biscuits and gravy for Breakfast, and let me just say, it tasted like back home. We all know that traveling can be interesting in as far as the way food is prepared and the type of food is sometimes very different than you're use to. This was so good, and the service was top notch. Very friendly staff and I'll be back when we return to AK in the future!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Food is very good. Atmosphere truly Alaskan. Service fast and helpful. They were busy but got meal quick. Lots of it too. View upstairs is nice. Lots of stuffed animals and all nice

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Found this place on a Google search & it got good reviews. Had breakfast here twice & both times it was good. You can get reindeer sausage if you are looking for something different. Service was friendly & quick. Reasonably priced too.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Gwennies is a great old restaurant in Anchorage. Service was quick and the food was good. I enjoyed the cabin decor and the servers were really fun.