Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
danielled...
Los Angeles, California
“The unit was great, but Vacasa has terrible customer service”
Reviewed 10 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

When I arrived at the unit, the lockbox that should house my key was wide open with no key inside. I called Vacasa and got a recording that all agents were busy so I left a message. After waiting for a bit with no call back I decided to just keep dialing the number. It took several times for someone to answer. The gentleman directed me to a back up lock box with a spare key and told me the on-site manager would be in touch with me to make sure everything was situated. Awesome! Except that when I took the key upstairs, the spare did not work. It did not even fit in the door. So, I called Vacasa again. Again I got a recording. Again I left a message. Again there was no return phone call. So again I kept dialing the number. This time it took 27 calls to reach someone. This time I reached a very nice lady who told me the on-site manager would contact me. I went back down to the garage to replace the non-working spare key and noticed all of the original lockboxes were now shut. I checked the one for our unit and sure enough the key was now in there. I am guessing the maid was finishing up late (by this time it was about an hour past checkin time) and put it back after I had checked it the first time. This key did work. However, I never heard from any on-site management company.

The television did not work at all. It may have been that the remote didn't work or had dead batteries, but turning it on via the actual set did not work either. Yes, it was plugged in. The remote for the DVD player didn't have batteries at all. The internet worked maaaaaybe 50% of the time. The rest was a crap shoot. When I called about these issues - you guessed it! A recording that all agents were busy and no returning of any of my messages.

As others have stated, the water pressure is not good at all. It makes showering a lengthy process. The shower head is also a removable one and it doesn't quite fit back into a good position. You find yourself standing against the shower curtain while you shower. Not the most comfortable.

The good news is the unit is exactly as pictured. It is small, but cute and has everything you need for a short stay (I should say when it is all working). It is in a great location that is walkable to all kinds of things. You should not need a car as the link is very easy to use (only $3 from the airport!) and uber is available as well. The view from the roof is great - especially at sunset. However, the fire pits ran out of gas very easily so it go quite cold. And the shuffle board pictured has no sand so you can't actually play it.

If you're wondering - it DOES have a hair dryer. I couldn't get through to anyone to get that question answered prior to arriving. They also provide shampoo, conditioner and soap. But no lotion.

The kitchen is fairly well stocked as far as dishes and utensils but there is no salt, pepper, olive oil or anything else if you are planning on cooking. You will need to buy it all and there are not large grocery stores in the area, only small markets. There is, however, a water filter.

All in all, I would stay in this unit again because it was exactly what I was looking for in a great location. But I would make sure Vacasa has their act together before doing so. They were extremely hard to reach and it made the stay somewhat frustrating. The only communication I received from them after I made it into the unit was emails trying to get me to purchase a late check out.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Customer Service
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$72
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing