“Beautiful views!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Stay Alfred Seattle Vacation Rentals Esterno dell'edificio
Stay Alfred Seattle Vacation Rentals Esterno dell'edificio Stay Alfred Seattle Vacation Rentals Centro fitness
Check Availability
Soggiorno Alfred Seattle Vacation Rentals Living Room
Soggiorno Alfred Seattle Vacation Rentals Living Room
Stay Alfred Seattle Vacation Rentals Kitchen
Stay Alfred Seattle Vacation Rentals Entrance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jen T
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Beautiful views!!”
Reviewed 25 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

The good: The condo was super clean and the building was great. We were in a great shopping district and close to the Market. We all slept very soundly--the street traffic so far below us just created a nice white noise. I liked the security of the building and the amazing views from our condo. Also, up on the 40th floor the building had the coolest common areas with spectacular views. No need for us to go to the Space Needle! I like that we got two keys so we could split up and come and go. We also got the parking and it was very convenient. The condo had great modern style and I loved the finishings in the bathrooms.
The bad: There wasn't much bad--these are all nitpicky things. The rooms all felt cramped--it was hard for us (5 of us) to all sit in together comfortably to hang out. Just one small couch, a couple of small upholstered chairs, and one of us sitting on a dining chair. Also, the rolling shades didn't block out much light. And the apartment felt very sterile, like a rental, which some people might like but I felt like it was too much. Maybe a throw over the couch would help?

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
lovegolfs...
Arizona
“A very well located property”
Reviewed 22 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

The apartment was clean and reasonably well maintained. I thought there was one king size bed, but that was my fault. The wonderful thing is that if you are going to the 5th Avenue theater, the Paramount and other venues, it is only a few blocks of walking to reach them. There are many restaurants in the area also within walking. In fact, we walked everywhere when there. The apartment is also very quiet considering it is downtown. Checking in and out was easy, and I appreciated the little basket of goodies in the kitchen, just wished there had been coffee for our entire 3 day stay, no big deal, had hot chocolate the last day before going to Starbucks.

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Scott319
Iowa City, Iowa
“Outstanding location, views and rental”
Reviewed 22 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

I stayed here with a colleague while we attended a meeting at the Seattle Sheraton (3 blocks away). Check-in (and out) was fast and efficient. The rental unit itself was gorgeous and kept in immaculate condition. One bedroom had an en suite bathroom and there was a second one right next to bedroom #2. Pike's Grocery was right up the street with a nice collection of foods and drinks to stock the place with. It was very nice to have a glass of wine and watch the sun set over the city from this 23rd floor location. I would stay here again in a second.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: Location and price
Liked least: I wish there was a coffeee grinder
Travelling group: Other
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
rob d
Winchester, United Kingdom
“Excellent - modern, spacious, city views, fast lifts, great location”
Reviewed 11 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

Stayed with my partner and our two kids and it was perfect for our 3 nights in Seattle. Two bedroom apartment was modern, floor to ceiling windows with great view of the city, good living space and kitchen. Building itself was excellent with fast lifts, nice outdoor viewing / bar area on the top floor and friendly reception staff.

Travelling group: Young Children
Juanita L
Chama, New Mexico
“Sensational Stay in Seattle”
Reviewed 6 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016
people found this review helpful

Oh my goodness from the moment I reserved the vacation rental "Premiere on Pine", I new I had made the right chose with "Stay Alfred". I experienced a sensational stay at the Premiere on Pine, all that had been advertised about the property was TRUE! The location was perfect, I was able to walk to all the attractions easily, and I did spend a lot of time at the Public Market and the waterfront, and make note I was comfortable walking this area at night, which I did, there are many places to choose from to have dinner. But let me tell you about the unit, SPACIOUS and CLEAN!!! The view of the city is without measure, and there is so much room in the unit, the kitchen is awesome, with all that you need. Now I'm particular about my bed and I was totally comfortable each night and slept like a baby in my bed.. I tell you the truth and I travel a lot I will always reserve with "Stay Alfred" in all major cities for I had an experience that was more than I hoped for, oh also the check in and out was simple they made everything so simple and easy, Thank You "Stay Alfred" I will stay again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and that the unit was spacious, clean, just as advertised
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing