“Most immersive escape room ever”
Review of Locurio

Locurio
Ranked #2 of 78 Fun & Games in Seattle
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: One magician's dark secret. A room full of clues. 70 minutes to solve the mystery. Locurio presents THE VANISHING ACT, an interactive puzzle room. Explore the realm of The Great Noximillian...if you dare.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I've done both Locurio's rooms. Vanishing Act was the second escape room I ever did and boy, was it amazing. The puzzles were clever and all the pieces were in keeping with the theme, the production value was incredible. The only reason it hasn't been my top recommended escape room in Seattle is the theme may be disturbing to some.

I just did The Storykeeper this week and I am blown away again. If you have a group of up to 6, this is the best "escape room" you can do in Seattle, bar none. The atmosphere and detail in every room was incredible. The puzzles required true teamwork and they were of differing skill sets, so everyone has a chance to shine. The story... yes, there's an actual story--it is quite well done. Amazing work, Locurio!

Summer S, Owner at Locurio, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Wow, thank you so much for the amazing review!! We are absolutely thrilled that you had such a great time in both of our games, and we can't wait to have you back once we have a new experience for you to enjoy. Thanks again and have a great weekend!

All reviews
"escape room"
in 19 reviews
"puzzle room"
in 10 reviews
"challenging puzzles"
"story line"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend this room"
"team building"
"integrated"
in 5 reviews
"newbies"

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We went and did both escape rooms. There were 6 of us in each room. We had so much fun. Half adults and half teens. Both groups had a blast. Only one in the group had ever done an escape room previously. It was the most fun I've ever had for a birthday and I'm an adult so have celebrated quite a few of them. The teens all had a blast as well. Afterwards try the cake at simply desserts to round off the party. You will never forget this experience.

Summer S, Owner at Locurio, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Thank you so much for choosing to spend your birthday with us, Mark!! We're so happy to have been a part of the celebration, and even happier to hear that you and your group had such a great time. We can't wait until we have a new experience for you to come back and enjoy - take care and have a great summer!

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I’ve now been through both The Vanishing Act and The Storykeeper rooms at Locurio. I’ve done over 20 escape rooms total to date, and I have to say that Locurio’s rooms are my favorite. The puzzles are challenging but not overly daunting. There are no time-wasters or red herrings to worry about. The set designs are very high-quality, and you really feel like you’re in the world they’ve created. But I think the icing on the cake, and what really sets Locurio above the rest is their innovative hint system. In both rooms, you are given hints through an object that is a part of the room - not through any perceived outside communication. And yet the hints are still customized for the group. Their rooms are brilliantly designed to give you a unique experience, and not just a puzzle gauntlet. I can’t wait to experience their next room!

Summer S, Owner at Locurio, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Thank you so much for playing both of our games, and for the awesome review - we are thrilled to hear that you find our experiences to be high-quality, and especially glad to hear that you love our hint systems! We take pride in trying to come up with systems that will enhance the player experience rather than diminish the immersion, and it's so fantastic to know that it's working!!

We can't wait until we have a new experience for you to come back and enjoy! Thank you again.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

Great game design! All the puzzles were cleverly crafted (though admittedly, I wonder if we could have done it with a small crew....we had 7). Especially love the actors in this rooms.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Summer S, Owner at Locurio, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Thank you so much for visiting Locurio - we're so glad that you had a great time!! We can't wait until we have a new experience for you to come back and enjoy - thank you so much once again and have a fantastic summer!