All reviewsbedroom suitegas works parkdivided highwayfull kitchenunderground parkingclean propertygreat suiteclosest hotelwaffle machinebusy roadroof terraceshort drivefree laundrymodern furnishingsroom cardbreakfast buffetextended stay
Reviewed 19 June 2018

I stayed in this hotel for nearly three weeks. I have good experience only. The staff was kind and helpful and always smiling. I also enjoyed pool and whirlpool. The view from roof top is just fantastic and in great weather you can see Mt. Rainier.
Just the breakfasts weren't very fancy but I always found something. I loved waffles. Thank you for great stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 June 2018

On our third day of driving we arrived at our hotel which was just outside of the city in the Fremont area. Getting there was kind of difficult because unless you come from the downtown area you have to go through a lot of side streets because there is a barrier on Aurora/99 the prevents you from turning directly into the hotel. We were very weary when we got to the hotel after dealing with Seattle traffic and the welcome that Trey at the front desk gave was so welcoming. It was very much "Welcome, what can I do to make your life easier?" attitude. We were staying in a 2bdrm 2bath suite. Check in was easy. He explained that parking in the underground lot was $15 a night or on the weekend there is parking in the bus lane for free in front of the hotel. Having been to Seattle before and experiance the crazy amount of homeless we got the secure parking. The rooms were wonderful and clean. We had a great view of downtown and the Space Needle. There was a full sized fridge, stove and a toaster oven. The sitting area had a couch that pulled out into a bed and another chair. Both the bedrooms were spacious and the two bathrooms made life so much easier for our group of 6. There is a wonderful roof top deck with amazing views of the city and Mount Rainer. On Mon-Wed. they have happy hour with beer and wine and a light meal. There is a fireplace with lots of seating. Inside the hotel they had a den with a large tv, seating and games. It was nice for hanging out, outside of your room. There was also an outdoor garden area for seating. Coffee was always available and the computer area had two computers and seating tables to use your own laptop. Internet was good, better than any of the 6 hotels that we used on this trip. My son was able to host a D and D session with no trouble. The 24 hour free laundry was so very handy. We didn't use the fitness area but it looked nice with lots of windows. The pool was average and small. And the temperature was very cold. Breakfast in the morning was typical of hotel breakfasts, but it was very clean and the warm food was warm, and cold food was cold. They were very busy a couple of days that we stayed there and probably could have used a couple of extra hands on the busy Memorial weekend. Besides Trey at the front desk another employee who stood out was Crystal who was first at the breakfast and then later drove our shuttle. Any time we needed anything she was able to help us out and get it. The hotel location is was nice. Walking distance to the Fremont Troll and the other things in the Fremont neighborhood. It's a short distance to the Zoo. There is a shuttle and they will bring you to many different places. Just book your time with the front desk and they will tell you the drop off locations, like the Space Needle. Crystal was wonderful in telling us things about the city as she drove us around. I enjoyed my stay with Staybridge so much that I ended up changing one of my hotels for the trip back home.

Room Tip: Pay the extra amount for parking. Use the shuttle when you can, there are homeless people EVERYWHERE in that city.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank mbuttler
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

We were in town for a company wide meeting and a good portion of us stayed here. The rooms were very nice and comfortable. The rooftop deck was great with an awesome view of downtown. Will definitely request to stay here again when back in town!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

It's a nice hotel but you have to pay extra for parking. When we first got here we missed our turn and it took forever to come back cause there is no area to make a U-turn until you get to downtown. The rooms were nice though, ther only things is that the water shower didn't have good pressure.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank KatRoseTRAVEL
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Seattle - Fremont, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Hi KatRoseTRAVEL,

Thank you for posting a candid feedback from your recent stay with us. While it is great to know that you were able to appreciate our rooms, I was concerned to see that you were not impressed with our parking charges and water pressure. I am also sorry about the difficulty you had in locating our property. We always aim to provide convenient and reasonable services for all of our guests that is why I regret to see that you did not have a completely great experience. I am truly sorry for any inconvenience these issues may have caused you during your stay and your comments will be shared with our management team to properly address your concerns.

Again, thank you for the review and for staying with us. I hope that we would have another chance to accommodate you again in the future.

Regards,

Mike F.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 9 April 2018

An amazing hotel that from the beginning take the extra step to make sure our stay there was exceptional. They upgraded our room for being a Spire Elite customer and the check-in was quick and courteous. The room was beautifully decorated and very comfortable with a great view of the Bay. Modern furnishings made the place feel like home. The rooftop balcony overlooking the city and the Fremont neighborhood was also amazing. It was very convenient to also have a shuttle that was able to take us into the city as well as pick us up the saved us on cabs or Ubers and really made the experience that much more personal with the service to Hotel provided. The breakfast daily was amazing and really enjoyed the services like the pool and workout room. The staff was very helpful and courteous and I will 100% be returning to this location in the near future.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple