“Great French food!”
Review of Cafe Campagne

Cafe Campagne
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Campagne is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #104 of 4 635 Restaurants in Seattle
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Post Alley at Pine Street
Description: Since 1994, Café Campagne has built a regional and national reputation as Seattle's foremost classic French restaurant. Located just along the historic Post Alley of the Pike Place Market, we offer a dining experience that is exceptional in traditional food & wine, and comfortable in ambiance and service.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We ate several brunches and dinners at Cafe Campagne. Everything was fresh and delicious. The roasted chicken takes 30 minutes, so we weren't able to order it because of our schedule, but based on the other things we had, I am sure it is worth the wait. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

The bread was tough and cold. The steak was too chewy and the “frites” that came with it, over fried; wouldn’t recommend this restaurant

Reviewed 19 June 2018

A french restaurant that has a GREAT brunch! Make a reservation for brunch if you are thinking far enough ahead. We wouldn't have been able to stand in line long enough to eat here if we hadn't made the reso.
We tried the Oeufs en Meurette and the Coho Salmon Gravlax. Both were outstanding. Atmosphere was great and the service was excellent.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

I’m a big lover of the Madam Croques and they make the best I have ever had. But everything is good and the service is friendly. Sit on the terrace and if there for brunch get the carafe of mimosas with rose’ champagne. Fun people watching. Especially the crazy long line of people wait to have chowder across the street. They are standing in line while you are enjoying good food and drink. Make reservations however as it is a popular place.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

I ate at Cafe Campagne three during my recent trip, twice for late-night dessert and coffee and once for lunch. Service was efficient and friendly during all my visits.

I give my highest recommendation to the crab quiche. It was creamy and delicious with just the right amount of crab. The accompanying salad provided the perfect counterpoint to the rich quiche. I could live on the delicious bread and butter they serve.

Twice I stopped between 9 pm and 10 pm for dessert and decaf coffee. The dessert portions are large and the prices are excellent. On my first visit, the dessert I wanted was no longer available. Being a chocoholic, I had the rich, decadent chocolate mousse. The flavors exploded in my mouth with each bite. On the next visit my favorite dessert was available, prune Armagnac ice cream and a butter cookie. Don't be put off by an ice cream containing prunes. I have been thinking about this dessert since the last time I had it a year ago. I shared with the server that it was the night before my birthday and that I was having an early birthday celebration. She surprised me by having a lit candle on the side of the plate. It was thoughtful and fun.

I will definitely return to Cafe Campagne on future trips to Seattle.