“Exc apartment”
other travellers have booked this property
Stay Alfred Seattle Vacation Rentals Bedroom
Stay Alfred Seattle Vacation Rentals Bedroom Stay Alfred Seattle Vacation Rentals Bedroom
Check Availability
Stay Alfred Seattle Vacation Rentals Balcony
Stay Alfred Seattle Vacation Rentals Dining Area
Stay Alfred Seattle Vacation Rentals In Unit Washer & Dryer
Stay Alfred Seattle Vacation Rentals Kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Fagernes, Norway
“Exc apartment”
Reviewed 3 February 2016 for a stay in January 2016
person found this review helpful

Excellent big apartment central in downtown Seattle. Spacy, clean, good beds. A very good alternative to hotels.

10 Mar 2016
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations more than a hotel. Please give us a call next time you come to Seattle so we can provide you with another 5-star experience.
Sgallow1
“The Epitome and Definition of SUPERIOR Customer Service, Style and Sincere Care!”
Reviewed 3 February 2016 for a stay in January 2016
person found this review helpful

The location of this property cannot be beat if you are looking to "experience" Seattle and all it has to offer. Steps away from the harbor, Pike's Place, Ferries to the islands, and a few short blocks to the best shopping, restaurants and amazing coffee cafes.

The property is nothing but class and sophistication! The concierges are professional, knowledgeable and extremely helpful. Very easy to see myself living happily at Harbor Place!

Throughout the reservation process the representatives of Stay-Alfred were not merely courteous, knowledgeable, and patient; they made me feel as if I were a family member coming for a visit. The contracting process and frequent e-reminders and offers to address any questions were very much appreciated as my check-in date approached.

Upon check-in I experienced a major disappointment. The apartment I was assigned was perhaps the least desirable in the entire building; small, dark and in the basement next to the gym (not the most aromatically pleasant). NOT at all what I or my wife were expecting.

I immediately called Stay-Alfred, shared my situation and the representative instantly acknowledged my concern and exclaimed that he would take care of it and asked if I could hold for a few minutes. In less than five minutes he told me that there was another unit available and I should proceed to the concierge for the key to the new apartment.

Well, needless to say upon opening the door and walking into the new unit my wife and I were transformed into George and Weezie Jefferson and had "moved on up to the East side to that Dee-Lux apartment in the sky!" The harbor, the Ferris wheel, ferries and all the beauty of the Sound were our front porch. The accommodations were spacious, clean, comfortable and quiet. Perfect for relaxing, decompressing and doing a little work.

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING way to experience Seattle and Stay-Alfred. They truly out did themselves in helping me.

But, the story doesn't end there. During our stay the DC area experienced one of its most severe blizzards and our flight was cancelled, only to be re-booked three days later! What were we to do? We couldn't be "Homeless in Seattle." Stay -Alfred to the rescue. As could be expected, I was treated like a family member who desperately needed a place to lay his weary head for a few days. They completely understood and though our wonderful "harbor-view" unit was no longer available, another unit was ready for us to move in.

Am I a fan and "True-Believer" in Stay-Alfred?
What do u you think!?! ;)

Liked best: customer Service and Location
Liked least: That there was a basement apartment that didn't seem to meet the standard expected
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Families with young children
10 Mar 2016
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay in Seattle and that we were able to provide you with the customer service you deserve! Please let us know when you're in the city next and we'll ensure that you receive another 5-star experience. We hope to have the privilege of hosting you again.
Todd J
Vancouver, Washington
“Seattle long weekend”
Reviewed 25 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016

Downtown Seattle long weekend trip booking.
The location can't be beat and we did not take the car out of the parking garage once.
Concierge for the building has a list of recommendations for just about anything you could ask for.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Location
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway
26 Jan 2016
Thank you for letting us know about your stay, Todd! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your long weekend in Seattle and that you were able to explore the city. Give us a call the next time you are in need of a getaway and we'll ensure you a proper 5-star experience!
Emily H
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“I wanted to move in for good.”
Reviewed 25 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016
person found this review helpful

Loved staying here! The location was terrific for business travel, the apartment had great views and amenities. Downtown Seattle does not have the best restaurants but plenty of good options and good proximity to some more interesting neighborhoods. I unpacked my suitcase and settled in. I didn't want to leave at the end of the trip! The only recommendations I would make are as follows: a tv station guide would have come in handy, also the blinds were really hard to operate which made privacy a challenge given the proximity of the other buildings.

Overall I look forward to using Stay Alfred again! I'd definitely consider this location again for business travel, and might look into other locations if traveling for pleasure.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: view of the water and ferris wheel!
Liked least: hard to close blinds!
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 25-34
People with disabilities
26 Jan 2016
Thank you very much for your review, Emily! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your time in Seattle at The Harbor Steps. Thank you for your recommendations, I will make sure to pass them along in hopes to have them addressed. We look forward to hosting you again soon!
poodledoo...
Durango, Colorado
“Great condo/Great location”
Reviewed 18 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016

After a rocky start to the reservation process, Stay Alfred came through and we are so very grateful for our time in Seattle and at Harbor Steps. Thank you very much!

Travelling group: Friends
26 Jan 2016
Thank you for your review! We hope to host you again soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing