“Centrally located in Seattle”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Virginial...
Buffalo, New York
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 31 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Unit was not at all how it is depicted in pictures (different furniture, no view)...there was also no sofa bed- just a stiff 2 person couch. Bathrooms only equipped with bath towels which I did not pay much attention to until I had to return to the apartment to retrieve a forgotten item after checking out...the unitt had already been cleaned and the bathrooms had hand towels, washcloths, and bath mats- the living room was also much better cleaned than when we had checked in!
The shirt I had left hanging in the closet was gone and the next day I called Stay Alfred about retrieving it... I don't live far away so I could have even picked it up. They said they would look into it and get back to me.. a few days later after receiving no response I called again and they said no shirt had been found by the cleaning staff and there was nothing they could do- which was impossible as i knew exactly where i left it and ran back within the hour to get it. I understand there is not much to do at this point but these kinds of situations don't occur at hotels and are handled much more tactfully. The company should revaluate whatever management they are working with at this particular property...I would certainly not recommend Stay Alfred.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Michelle...
Brisbane, Australia
“Centrally located in Seattle”
Reviewed 28 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

The apartment is located close to Pike Place Market, Seattle CBD, Sky Needle, Chihuly garden and glass.
The apartment is well stocked with crockery ad cutlery as well as storage items. The full laundry is convenient.
The beds are comfortable however the sofa bed not so. It was replaced while we were there as the previous one was broken. Emily and her staff worked to obtain and change the sofa bed, it was not exactly the most comfortable. There is also no parking at the apartment however paid parking stations are close by.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Vincent V
“Great place”
Reviewed 22 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Clean, comfortable and close to everything. Plenty of street parking. Building is fairly new. Will stay here again!

annhaeckl
San Diego, California
“Great location and views, with plenty of space”
Reviewed 9 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Had a great view of the Space Needle from the living room. Located halfway between the Space Needle and Pike Place Market, just a couple of blocks up from the water, super convenient for sight seeing. Lots of restaurants nearby and a market around the corner. The apartment was spacious, clean and comfortable. The neighborhood was good, the building very nice, and easy to access. I would have rated it higher but the sofa bed had a problem, and the guest bath toilet wasn't working. Both issues were reported and I am sure they were dealt with quickly, management was a pleasure to work with. I plan on staying here again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
mindiandm...
Milford Center, Ohio
“Very nice and great location”
Reviewed 25 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Very clean, like new, has just been repainted and refloored, comfy beds. Everything we could possibly need for our stay. I️ was even able to cook Thanksgiving without any problem. Enough soaps, coffee, bathroom supplies to get your vacation started. Plenty of linens. It was nice to have fans for each room.Apt is near a fire station but didn’t wake us at night. Nice building and tenants. Management very kind as well. Walking distance to all areas of attractions and shopping. Lots of food close by and a convenience store. There was an error in parking expectation when we booked. Stay Alfred owned the error and quickly arranged for onsite parking which honestly is a must if you rent a car. The building has gated garage parking which made load and unload, travel and late night return so much easier and safer. Although the area of town is nice, There are still alley dwellers in the dark hours and I️ would have been nervous walking from paylots with kids. I️ would really recommend the company returning to offering the paid parking spot within the apt building garage. We will definitely rent again from Stay Alfred and recommend to others.

Management Response
28 Nov 2017
Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are so happy to hear about your successful Thanksgiving with us. The holidays can be stressful and we're glad we could help you stay comfortable and relax. Please don't hesitate to give us a call whenever you want to spend the holidays together or simply need a getaway.

-The Stay Alfred Team
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing