“Consistent!”

Pho An
Ranked #1 023 of 4 475 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Service and flavor is always a consistent here. The people who make this place happen are always happy to see you and always care about making you happy.

Their coffee is made with the metal strainers and never with that instant stuff I've seen in other places. So to me, that says a lot about how much they care about their roots.

Add their food and never have I tried (my friends/family's) food and had a bad taste. It's our go to spot since I lost count of how many years!

What more can I say? I truly love this place and the folks in it!

Reviewed 4 July 2017

I hadn't tried any Pho in this part of Seattle and when my visiting granddaughter expressed an interest I found this restaurant very close. I also noticed that in addition to Pho they also had banh mi--Vietnamese sandwiches which are better then any sandwich in the world. So off we went and the food was terrific, the service was superlative, and my granddaughter is now hooked on Pho and banh mi. This is a n eating place we will return to many times!!

Reviewed 23 June 2017

We stopped by to pick up pho to go. The staff was very friendly and helpful when we ordered. The soup was delicious! We tried the beef and fish ball pho. Both soups were delicious and very healthy!

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

This is my "go to" Pho restaurant when close to home. You will be greeted in a very friendly way. Prices are very reasonable, live their fresh rolls and every different type of Pho that I have tried.

This is not luxury dining, is an older building, but food is great, service is great, is very economical and is clean.

Recommend it highly.

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

My wife and I had Pho and spring rolls and it was excellent. We originally intended to go to another Pho restaurant but the high ratings and location (close to home) tempted us to try this. We were not disappointed and will be back.