All reviews own meals full kitchen working order small kitchenette stay there again room was spacious and clean following morning shower curtain bus stop convenient location space needle
Reviewed 5 June 2018

Staff was very helpful. Jesse is a gem! He is friendly, polite, and knowledgeable. Room did not have any pots/pans/utensils, which I thought was odd for a room with a full kitchen. But it's easy to get them from the reception. Location is worrisome with some sketchy looking people and abandoned cars on Stone Ave. Many food options within walking distance. There is a bus stop very close by and E line takes you directly downtown in 30 mins. I would stay again.

Stayed: May 2018
2  Thank Efe08
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Northgate, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Thank you for staying at Extended Stay America. We are glad to read you liked our courteous service and well-kept property. Thanks again for being our guest, and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 2 June 2018

close to where i was needed for a wedding, room space was excellent as well as having a kitchen space as well. seemed to be well booked too, quiet off street but close to food and freeways. very helpful staff, everything worked and good internet too.

I arrived early and i can appreciate not having a room ready at 10 when a lot may not have checked out, I was offered to get in early at 12 which they charged an extra $25 plus tax so $28, i needed to change for a wedding. I do use booking.com which should give me early checkin, that was my only gripe here, and well the carpark was nowhere near full at any stage of my stay.
oh no room service for a 2 day stay which doesn't bother me, you can get extra towels and any kitchen stuff by going to the front desk.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Northgate, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America while here for a wedding. We are glad to read you liked our courteous service and that our location was perfect for your needs. We value your feedback as it will help us improve our guest experience moving forward. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Awful awful awful ! Worse place in the continental US . Way overpriced for dirty room ! front desk refused to let us use dryer after our wet clothes were in the washer. Stay anywhere else! DO NOT STAY

Stayed: May 2018
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Northgate, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. On behalf of our entire staff, we sincerely apologize for the service and cleanliness issues you experienced. We will be taking action to make sure we are more consistent in providing the level of service you expect and deserve. We hope you will consider giving us another chance so we can restore your confidence in our hotel.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Costumer service was horrible everyone was so rude!!! I would NEVER book here again!!!! I have family living here and they would give me a hard time just for my brother to come up to the room! Any question I had for them they were so cold or didn't even know they right response!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Northgate, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Ashley, thank you for staying with us and for the feedback. We are sorry for the service issue you had while here and regret if any inconvenience caused. Your feedback has been shared with the appropriate staff, and we are taking immediate steps to ensure our team is fully equipped to be more responsive. It was a pleasure hosting you, and we hope to have a second chance of welcoming you again for a much better experience.

Reviewed 2 December 2017

I chose this hotel because of previous excellent experience in Ft Worth TX, near where I had to be in Seattle, and the price. In other words I had high hopes. And big disappointment. I was cehcked in bu a very friendly, chatty clerk. God start, I thought. When I got to my room, it was compeltely empty except for furniture, two plactic wrapped cups in the bathroom, one bar of soap, one tube of shampoo (linens, furniture, etc. available of course). There was nothing else!!! I looked in the fridge, empty ice trays so looked around for ice machine. Nothing. The room was a big empty space. Oh well, I thought. This is not what I expected. The next day, just out of curiosity I asked the day clerk about the kitchen supplies usually available at Extended Stay--part of the deal. He informed me that I should have been told all the equipment are available but I have to sign them out. What???????

My advice: go to the Comfort Inn or some other place nearby in NE Seattle, Aurora Ave. There are tons!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Northgate, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize our hotel and amenities were not to your expectations. Our hotel is designed for guests staying a week or more at a time, who prefer a home-like living experience. So we certainly understand why you may have found our amenities a bit different than traditional hotels. Please know, fresh linens and towels along with any toiletries are always available at the front desk and are always complimentary. We do hope you give us another chance when you return to our area as we would appreciate the opportunity to provide you with an excellent stay.