Reviews (1 359)
1 359 results
All reviews university district u district pineapple cafe portage bay cafe cupcakes free shuttle top sheet microwave popcorn bathroom area pineapple water underground parking tommy bahama across the street sister hotel free breakfast shuttle service european style
123 - 128 of 1 359 reviews
Reviewed 1 April 2018

After a poor experience elsewhere, the above and beyond accommodation that Watertown extended out to our family. Made it hard for vacation to come to an end. Thank you so much for everything. We will be back for sure.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Caitlin F, Front Office Manager at Watertown Hotel - A Staypineapple Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear brausch21,

We are delighted to know that we turned a less than perfect start to your vacation into an unforgettable experience. We are so fortunate to have such caring team members and cannot wait to welcome you again!

Thank you for choosing to Stay Pineapple! Your positive affirmations are greatly appreciated.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Stayed here for a week and was very pleasantly surprised. I was expecting a small room with little personality considering the price and location, but in fact the room was large and had great natural light. The beds are super comfortable and it was a genuinely lovely place to stay.

Room Tip: High floor room is better
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Caitlin F, Front Office Manager at Watertown Hotel - A Staypineapple Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear geoffrey_matt,

We are thrilled to hear that you were so pleasantly surprised by what our building has to offer. We aim to surprise and delight our guests and knowing we achieved this will always warm our hearts.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. It would be our pleasure to welcome you time and time again!

Reviewed 24 March 2018

This is a great hotel, and I much prefer it to some other hotels I've stayed at in the Seattle area.

Check-in was very friendly. The room was comfortable, clean, quiet, and well-appointed. The wifi worked great. It's only about a 10-15 minute walk to UW. And they have free cake samples. What else could you ask for?

One plus at this hotel is they use European-style bedding, with a fitted sheet on the bottom and a duvet that you set up as you like on top. I find this more comfortable overall than hotels with weird combinations of blankets, sheets, and comforters.

One tip: I was glad that I had a sleep mask at this hotel, because the window shades didn't completely block out the light in the morning.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear a_traveler54,

Thank you for sharing such a seamless experience with us; we love knowing when everything was perfect as such positive affirmations truly lift the spirits of hour staff members. Rest assured, such kind words will be shared with them.

Additionally, we appreciate knowing where we can improve concerning the curtains and will continue to strive for a solution. Thank you for choosing to Stay Pineapple, we look forward to welcoming you again.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Watertown is a great place to stay . The staff are professional, friendly, helpful. The rooms are clean, comfortable and the amenities are nice. I would recommend anyone to stay here. The location was great as my granddaughter had a doctors appt. 2 blocks away.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Caitlin F, Front Office Manager at Watertown Hotel - A Staypineapple Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear lindaets,

We appreciate you taking the time to share such a great experience with us. One of our goals is to create a comfortable oasis from the city regardless of the reason behind travel. It is always so reassuring to know how relaxed our medical guests feel upon returning.

Thank you for choosing to Stay Pineapple! We hope to welcome you again for a more joyous occasion.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

I stayed here years ago before it was a Pineapple property, and I was sad to see some of the changes they made affected the quality in my opinion.
-Noise: I could hear my neighbors next door, above me, and in the hallway. I wonder if removing the carpets in the room has led to an increase in the noise level.
-speaking of lack of carpet, why? There's nothing fun about cold feet on the floor when waking up in the AM.
-The weird twin duvets: I don't want to have to make my bed when I get to a hotel. And it just looks sloppy.
-The Do Not Disturb signs instead say "I'm Naked". As a woman travelling solo there is no way I am putting that on the door. I get you want to be cutesy and funny, but really?
-The café that is only open 7a-12p. Why not leave it open until the evening? It was a big pain getting in at 7:30p and having to then go out to get food. The $25 mystery snacks box in the room isn't an adequate substitute.

This hotel has very friendly staff and is a great location, but I don't think I'll be staying here again. A bummer since I loved my previous stays here years ago.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Caitlin F, Front Office Manager at Watertown Hotel - A Staypineapple Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Dear Jen,

To begin by answering the question of why, we are a dog friendly hotel chain; the decision regarding flooring aids our ability to ensure that any trace of someone's pet is eliminated during turnover service. We do also provide slippers to combat the 'cold feet' concept.
The twin duvets are a part of our signature Naked Experience which is a Euopean concept; rest assured, we did keep some of the traditional bedding from previous ownership and are happy to make up a traditional bed prior to your check in. All you have to do is ask during the booking process and our agents will notate the reservation with your particular needs and preferences. Same things goes for a more traditional 'do not disturb' sign.
Though it has not proven fruitful to keep the cafe open late, we do have to go entrees and sandwiches at the front desk alongside the beer and wine service. Though limited, we did this in response to guest feedback specifically for those who may be tired after a day of travel and not want to venture back out.

As a guest forward company, feedback is important to us and we do frequently implement changes resulting from commonly received feedback. We will consider your comments thoroughly and appreciate you taking the time to share this experience.
We hope you may consider staying with us again following the above clarifications.

Kind Regards,