“Good first impression”

Add it.
Wicked Chopstix
Ranked #2 047 of 4 434 Restaurants in Seattle
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I tried this place last week and was impressed. It's very clean with lots of windows and good service. I had the pho ga and my husband had the cha ca la vong (which could have fed both us). My chicken pho was very good. Their chicken is better than most places as it seemed like rotisserie style. The cha ca la vong was good (very authentic presentation)and my husband had leftovers. We will definitely return. The lobster pho is on my mind......

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

If you love Vietnamese cuisine, don’t zoom past this unassuming spot on Martin Luther King way. Warm and contemporary interior and service is similar. Not crowded at 6:15 on a Wednesday. Would not count on that come the weekend. Small number of menu items from which there are many flavors to choose. Can vouch for the excellent vegetarian spring rolls. Most of the menu is for pho dishes. Our table had lobster and scallop pho with delicious broth, rice noodles and a small whole lobster. Crack, dunk, and eat!! Others had chicken with fabulous cooked rice, very tasty broth, and ginger dressing. No room for dessert- this time!
Most dishes anywhere from $10-18.
We’ll be back.
Surprise your friends and yourself. This place is a find.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

This new restaurant seems quite authentic. We had the cha ca la vong and it had some very stinky shrimp paste dip which you would not usually find at a less authentic place. It was a little much for my non vietnamese but asian palate. A quick scan of the other mostly Vietnamese diners lead me to believe i ordered the wrong stuff. It was good but the thing to get looks like the lobster pho. It's one big bowl of pho with a big whole Maine lobster. Well, next time.