“Very good for a hotel restaurant!”
Review of JUNO

JUNO
Reserve with OpenTable
JUNO is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #250 of 4 438 Restaurants in Seattle
Price range: US$25 - US$125
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Cherry Street
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Juno was where we ate breakfast every morning during our time in Seattle. We were staying in the Arctic Club nextdoor, a Hilton property, and my wife is a Diamond member. So we got free continental breakfast (a $12 menu item), or we could put that value towards anything else on the menu. I typically got eggs, sausage and home fries, and the bread they offered, toasted sourdough, was really nice.

One evening, our first in Seattle, we were feeling a little pooped, so we decided to try Juno for dinner. A very good meal! Nothing too fancy (I had the seafood chop salad - champaigne vinaigrette was the star), but they did have some interesting menu items.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

At midweek, our group of six people was easily accommodated, with a table that could seat eight people. It was quiet enough that we could talk and be heard from one end of the table to the next. In fact, at 8am only a handful of tables were full. It felt like we had half of the restaurant to ourselves.

There are breakfast specials in addition to a regular breakfast menu with waffles, pancakes, and benedicts. For gluten-free choices, I noticed a breakfast smoothie and oatmeal, and while the omelet comes with toast the server was able to exclude the toast when a member of our group mentioned having a wheat allergy.

The food arrived quickly and everyone enjoyed their meals. The servers refilled water and coffee frequently.

The location is handy for many office locations in downtown Seattle. It was an easy walk for us, and in fact there is a bus stop right there, too.

There's a decorative fireplace that added a nice ambience, but during a week that the city was experiencing record heat, we would have preferred not sitting right next to the fire.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We had a great breakfast here! It was a nice surprise as they had an eclectic selection. We were using our Hilton breakfast, which was a Continental breakfast, however they honor the cost of the Continental breakfast and you can apply that amount to any of their breakfasts.

These breakfasts could have fed two, all very tasty.

Reviewed 20 May 2018

Juno at the Arctic Club Hotel was a wonderful place for Mother's Day breakfast. The food was fresh and delicious, and my wife said that the Juno Omelet was the best she ever had. The smoothie was made with fresh fruit. Pricing was very fair, and service from our server Kailong was superior. If visiting that part of town (nearby the Columbia Tower, Library, etc.), you owe it to yourself to stop by.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

The AM chef really knows how to prepare breakfast. Stuffed strawberry French toast was to die for. My husband had eggs over easy with ham and said it was perfection.Wait staff was very attentive. We also ate dinner there one night. I had the chop, chop seafood salad. The seafood was perfectly prepared. The menu stated cherry tomatoes and I got spoiled sliced tomatoes which made parts of the salad inedible. My husband had the Kobe burger and said it was good. Wait staff was lack luster, inattentive and did not address my issues with the salad. We will never be back for dinner.

Been to JUNO? Share your experiences!