Open today: 10:00 - 17:00
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Seattle
from US$87,99
4 794
1 219
4 794
1 219
All reviews air force space shuttle red barn boeing field aviation history space travel world war original boeing the wright brothers control tower boeing company space exhibit on display all ages amazing collection four hours we spent hours
298 - 303 of 6 191 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Our son gave us membership of this museum as a gift and we are so grateful for his thoughtfulness. The exhibits are excellent, and meet the interests of a wide range of visitors. Our toddler grandson loved the children’s exhibit, as well as those designed for adults. I saw teenagers and adults alike enjoying the simulators, and for history buffs, there is much to admire. The history of space explorations is worth seeing, and apart from a little disappointing cafe, this is an excellent day out. Take a picnic and enjoy watching the planes take off and land on Boeing Field.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

A varied collection of some unique Aircraft designed and operated through the last 100 years. Take your time to visit all areas including walking through some of the larger Aircraft over the road.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Ye. This is the most outstanding museum of this kind I've ever been. Complete history behind of some iconic airplanes since beginning of aviation history. I highly recommend to spend at least 3h to cover the complete museum.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Great collection of airplanes with lots of information about different wars, which is not exactly my cup of tea, but I enjoyed it. I especially liked the section about women in aviation and being able to go inside Air Force One. Great place to visit for families.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

This is an excellent museum, they even have an aeroplane I used to fly! Sadly the Comet was not there, but some great unusual kit - the DC-2, the Dark Star, etc. The shuttle trainer was fascinating. Will return. Easy to get to by public transport.

Date of experience: May 2018