“good burgers but they to expensive for me to rate them as great”

Lunchbox Laboratory
Ranked #255 of 4 433 Restaurants in Seattle
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The flavors here are fantastic and the smells when you walk into the place make you hungry straight away. The burgers are a good size (not huge) and come with a side, their milkshakes are very tasty. I would think this was great but we get our burgers for less than half this price for delicious burgers (sides are extra) and a small shake here is $2 more than the regular shake at our local.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We ate there after arriving at our hotel. The burger are huge and tasty. We sat on the patio and had a wonderful experience. My wife had a shake and it was tasty and thick. You had to eat it with a spoon. Great place for lunch.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

The outdoor patio and fire pit, burgers and tater tots...and service...all EXCELLENT! A great casual place for family, friends or even a date.

Reviewed 26 May 2018

We visited the new Greenlake location. (not listed separately in Trip Advisor) I ordered a burger with only ketchup. I specifically asked for no cheese. It arrived with bacon (not ordered) and small pieces of cheese still attached to the bun and burger. It had clearly been cooked with cheese and then they realized the mistake and tried to peel it off before bringing it to me. I don't want to be demanding, so I tried removing the rest and using ketchup, but it tasted like cheese. When the waiter came back, I asked for a new burger and he admitted he had forgotten to order it without cheese. He was nice and brought me a new burger, but I would have been much happier if he had just mentioned the mistake and brought me a new burger, even if that caused a delay. If I had a dairy allergy, this would have been a big problem. We didn't receive any discount for this issue.
My cocktail was good, my husband and kids enjoyed their burgers.

Reviewed 26 May 2018

After shopping at REI, we asked a salesperson where to go to lunch. He recommended Lunchbox Laboratory. Thanks to him! We loved this place – it’s funky and fun, with samples of old and new lunchboxes and cool decorations. The wait staff adds to the general atmosphere with smiles, jokes, helpfulness, and accommodation. This is a burger joint, and you can have your burger with almost anything you want on it. You can have it on a bun or on lettuce. The other choices include a fried cod or chicken sandwich plus a few salads. For drinks, order a soda, interesting milkshake (such as banana cream pie or peanut butter), a mixed drink (such as an Astronaut’s Mimosa or Tang-o-Rita), beer or wine. The only small complaint is that the burger did not arrive as rare as ordered, but otherwise we had a fantastic experience.