Sheraton Seattle Hotel
2 136
1 978
2 136
1 978
All reviewsconvention centerunion towernew towergreat locationthe club loungepike place marketcheesecake factorylarge hotelattending a conferencewithin walking distancetop floorspace needleacross the streetvalet parkingself parkbusiness tripstarbucks coffee
FilterAll languages
55 - 60 of 4 957 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was originally booked at another hotel and was moved here because the other hotel was overbooked. I ended in Sheraton where the location was perfect!! I walked to all the tourist areas, shopping, and monorail station to Space Needle! It’s right next to the Convention Center as well. The rooms are comfortable and sound proof was good.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We were looking for a last minute stay to go to the Blue Jays game in Seattle. Hotel prices everywhere get hiked way up when the Canadians are in town so consequently we paid about 2.5 times what a room would normally cost.

Check in was very busy but because I got an SPG membership I was able to check in quickly. We had a club room that included afternoon snacks and drinks and was in a nice lounge with a beautiful view of the city.

The room was clean and a good size and the beds were very comfortable. The gym was well appointed and the pool had a spectacular view.
Hotel is in a great location and within walking distance to almost everything.

I would recommend this hotel and would not hesitate to stay here again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank elledub
bronwyn g, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Seattle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for the recommendation. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Recently stayed here for part business part pleasure with my family and we had a great stay. The room was very clean!!! The bed was super comfortable and the space was large. I checked in very late and even though I had called ahead to let them know of my late arrival time, they still gave away the room I had reserved with 2 beds. This was the only room left, a king but it had a pull out sofa and great view. The parking was expensive at $57 per night but the hotel will sell you a $30 per day off site parking voucher that is good for a lot just around the corner that allows you in and out access. You can also park on the street at night for free and prepay until 10am the following morning. The location is perfect, within sight of the convention center and shopping. Pikes market is a quick walk. I would stay here again!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great location close to many places that are “must visit in Seattle”. Pike Place Market, Seattle Convention Centre, Starbucks Flagship Store, Nordstrom’s. Views of the city from the room, pool and fitness center and the lounge are worth spending extra time.

Platinum SPG members are well recognized and feel appreciated. Lots of parking lots within Blocks of the hotel. Fantastic lounge with a great view and plenty of snacks. Freeway access to the I 5 within 8 minutes.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

We love hearing from our Platinum guests. Thank you for your loyalty. We really appreciate your great review and hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Loved this hotel, super convenient especially if you’re attending a convention as the center is right next door. Service was extremely helpful and friendly. My only problems were with valet, very expensive and seems to be the only option. Also waited over an hour and watched tons of people come and go while we waited. Regardless we intend to come back and enjoyed the stay.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends