Reviews (1 337)
1 337 results
All reviews the executive lounge top floor convention center street level downtown hotel walking distance happy hour location is great an upgrade pike place market light rail few blocks free breakfast space needle bellman waterfront ave
101 - 106 of 1 337 reviews
Reviewed 21 June 2018

We spent a peasant and convenient stay at this hilton. Pikes and the waterfront were close and walkable. The immediate neighborhood was lively and fun. The facilities were great and we had no issues with our stay.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Did Rock & Roll Marathon & 1/2 Marathon with friends before departing on Carnival cruise to Alaska. Hotel was centrally located and fit our needs. Great staff. Parking was $45 per day which I thought was expensive.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
CAROLINEIG, Manager at Hilton Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Dear elainesC9418BS,
Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to share your feedback. WOW Rock & Roll plus a Half Marathon Congratulations! That is super impressive! I am sorry parking is so expensive. Thank you for staying with us see you next year for another Marathon!

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I am a loyal Hilton Honors member so usually try to stay in the Hilton Family. I regretted this choice in Seattle. This hotel is old and dingy, badly in need of updating. There was a wad of chewing gum on the wall above the bed (so disgusting) when we checked in plus our shower drain was clogged. Both things were fixed when I called but pretty big oversights by housekeeping. It took forever to get an answer when calling guest services or room service (sometimes there was no answer). For $350+ per night, I really expected better.

Trip type: Travelled with family
CAROLINEIG, Front Office Manager at Hilton Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear LynneMaizeandBlue,
Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to share your feedback. You are right the hotel is housed in an old building and we will be under going a renovation in all our guest rooms in the fall. Finding gum in your room is not acceptable I am so sorry I apologize for all the ways we fell short during your stay. Please contact me directly 206-624-0500 and ask to speak with me.
Thank you for your loyalty as a Hilton Honors member. I look forward to hear back from you.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Hotel is in a great location but I expected the Hilton to be nicer than it was. With how costly this room was I think we would have been able to find a hotel further out of the city that was a better value.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
CAROLINEIG, Manager at Hilton Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear tballhr18,
Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to share our feedback. I'm so sorry our property was below your expectations. I'm happy to share with you that come the fall of this year all our rooms will be undergoing a renovation. Hopefully we get another chance to welcome you back in the future.
Thank you for staying with us #HappyTravels!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

The location of the hotel is wonderful, however the hotel is in need of some renovation. For the price that you pay it's pricey, although I suppose that you are simply paying for the location as it is within walking distance of everything.

Room tip: Park on 4th in the outdoor parking lots as you'll save $$$$$
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Leo N, Manager at Hilton Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear coacheveling:

Thank you for staying with us, and for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback.

I am very glad that you found our location so great. I hope our team was able to somehow cater to your needs and expectations, and that you will consider staying with us in the future.

Leo Nguyen