All reviews hotel is located cold meats val d'europe one night shower euros sleep paris disney
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights with my wife and 3y/o to visit Eurodisney.

Staff were extremely helpful and polite at all times.

Hotel room was clean and spacious and spotlessly cleaned each day.

We used taxis to get to Eurodisney which was around a 10 minute journey at a cost of 15 euro, ask the hotel to book a taxi for you then take the card of the driver as you can call for the same taxi to collect you which works out at least 10 euros cheaper than hailing a cab at the exit as they ask for 25 - 30 euro.

There’s not much to do in Jossigny with small children but if you are using the hotel as a base for Disney then it’s perfect. There is a small mini market style shop opposite the hotel for milk and snacks and the hotel also serves food but we are out each evening and had breakfast at Disney therefore cannot comment on the food.

Date of stay: September 2018
2  Thank Storyteller617225
Daniel V, Responsable réception at Auberge du Cheval Blanc, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

We Thank you for your comment.
We are delighted that everything went well during your stay.
We will gladly welcome you next time!

Reviewed 9 September 2018

I really wanted to give this hotel a 5 because it is charming, clean, has loads of space in the room, and perfect customer service. I'm usually not bothered about decor but this place has a lot of style! It's also on the doorstep of Val D'Europe, with it's massive shopping centre and quick train hook-up to Disneyland and the rest of Paris. Perfect location for anyone visiting Paris, not just families.

The beds are ridiculously comfy, but sleep was hindered somewhat by a fair bit of noise coming from the shop over the road at night. It wasn't nasty noise though, like bad music or whatever, it was just blokes chatting and laughing. My wife and son slept right through it, so perhaps I'm being a bit of a moaner! But a wee bit more quiet would have made this place perfect.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

We Thank you for your feedback.
We are delighted that you enjoyed the hotel and sorry that the noise has annoyed your stay
We will gladly welcome you next time!

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Not sure why everyone is leaving great reviews. I didn’t find it anything special but I also travel a lot

I was told that the restaurant was open to 10 but my daughter and I were unable to get any food at just after 9. Some disconnect between the reception and kitchen as the man on reception strongly told us we could still get dinner. The waiter in the restaurant was also very rude about it and told us he wouldn’t even serve us dessert even though others were still eating. No other options for food available except going for a 20 min drive.

The hotel lift doesn’t work and it’s a small cramped staircase up so I hope your not carrying anything heavy

One thing to say is it is clean. The room is impossibly small and doesn’t have much in it. Bathroom is small again too. But both are clean

Good location for Disneyland but I think I would go mad if I was to stay here for more than a night

It’s a quite little village but the hotel is on the corner with traffic lights. Had cars playing very loud music at 5am outside the hotel. I can only assume they were going to work as it was several cars and the hotel is not sound proofed

Not going to stay here again just for the waiter if nothing else

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel is stunning and full of character
The rooms are spotless. We stayed in a family room. We will stay again xx we are trying out the resturant and bar later
And going to Disney tomorrow. The weather is hot at the moment so the air conditioning is a bonus.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Booked to stay here with my husband for a short trip to cisit Disneyland. Was initially apprehensive due to it been in a little village type place and worried about the ability to get about but what a little gem! Once you get the hang of the busses (46) that takes you to Serris (val de Europe) that are every 20 minutes or so from just outside the hotel its brilliant. The hotel do offer a shuttle service direct to disney for 20euros either way for up to 8 people but we found carching the bus to Val de europe cost 4 euros for both of us and then from there the train that was 3.90euros that was the better option! We cisited disney twice and it is only about 30 muntite travel time including bus trip and catching the train. Alternatively like we did one night we got an uber that took 10 minutes from Disney and cost 12 euros. Breakfast ia stunning with a choice of pastries and cold meats, they also do sausages and you can do your own soft boiled eggs.
All the staff very helpful and happy to give advice whenever needed. The manager in particular was great always greeted us when they saw us. Nothing bad to say about this place at all. If you are like me and like a big fluffy towel when you are out of the shower though take your own. They supply fresh towels everyday but they are on the small size but thats not a bad thing just i prefer big ones!
Overall this hotel is a little gem and well worth the money. Pleased we picked it and we even got into paris to visit Notre Dame one day which only took an hour. From the airport we got the shuttle then the bus which the hotel kindly gave us all the details for but going back we used an uber as it was alot quicker and only cost 50 euros.

100% would recommend this hotel. It is beautiful and we will be back in future!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Louise H