Alaska Mountain Guides - Adventure Park & Zip Line
and up
Inside Passage Sea Kayaking from Skagway
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: In this amazing adventure you will walk on raised balance beams, cross exciting suspension bridges, and fly through the air on the series of zip lines! Join our expert guides for the ride of a lifetime! Perfect for all abilities and fun for the entire family!Your adventure begins with a narrated drive through historic downtown Skagway and up the Klondike Highway. From the highway, a short nature hike brings you to the spectacular Adventure Park where expert guides will outfit you with state of the art safety equipment. Then you will be off to enjoy the thrill of the ropes course and zip line experience!First you will enter into an incredible series of ropes course crossings including burma loops, suspended bridges and raised balance beams. Next up is a fantastic series of six zip lines through the lush Alaskan canopy. You will zoom from platform to platform while your friends and family cheer you on! Your heart will be pumping as you zip high above the ground through the treetops! This incredible adventure is perfect for all abilities and everyone will enjoy the amazing mountain views and excitement of effortlessly soaring through the air!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We did the zip-lining adventure as part of our Disney Cruise. From the second that we stepped off the ship and onto the Beaver Bus, we had a great time. Noah was an excellent (and hilarious) tour guide as we drove through Skagway. Once we got to the adventure park, Noah, Joe and Ali made sure that we had a great time. They worked very well together and kept us laughing the whole time. I would totally do this port adventure again and would hope that I got these three as guides.

All reviews
"great afternoon"
in 7 reviews
"these guys"
in 16 reviews
"highly recommend this excursion"
in 16 reviews
in 14 reviews
"bus driver"
"beautiful scenery"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My mom (56), my sister (22), my cousin (16) and I (26) all agreed that this excursion was easily one of the highlights of our 7-day Alaskan cruise! Sophia, Madi, Joe and David really made the experience the blast that it was - they were all super outgoing and made a point to get to know a little bit about everyone in the group. Clearly, safety was their #1 priority, but it was also clear that they were having a good time and are clearly passionate about what they do! Like, I was kinda bummed when we had to leave because I could've hung out with them for hours. My mom and cousin were both new to ziplining/ropes courses and the guides were all very encouraging & made sure they felt comfortable and had a fun time (which they definitely did!). I'd do this excursion again in a heartbeat and recommend it to anyone who loves a good outdoor adventure with a bunch of really awesome people.

1  Thank Kirsten G

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We did the zip line adventure offered by our cruise ship and had a great time. The weather was great, the views were great, and being up in the trees was an amazing experience. The Dream Team, Taylor and Sophia took great care of us! They were a blast!