Open today: 07:00 - 19:00

Reviews (1 846)
1 846 results
1 709
1 709
All reviews sea kayaking fox island resurrection bay bald eagles tonsina point lowell point salmon great guide knowledgeable guides day trip great trip holgate glacier short hike small group awesome experience recommend this trip highlight of our trip
Selected filters
6 - 11 of 1 846 reviews
Reviewed 28 September 2021

Kayaked with our group of forty New Jerseyans. I was very appreciative of the excellent instruction given before the start. Equipment was excellent. Particularly loved the snap on rubber aprons that kept everything below the waist dry. Water was calm. Passed a bald eagle perched on a tree stump giving us a great photo op.

I had trepidations about this adventure since it was my first time kayaking. I liked it so much, I have already signed up for another, this time on the Delaware River.

Date of experience: July 2021
Reviewed 27 September 2021

The number of people were comfortable as compared to other tours I've been too which gives you good time to explore and Kayaking at the Glacier was a very beautiful experience thanks to Ross and Matt who were our guide for the trip. You also get a see a lot of wildlife along the way

Date of experience: September 2021
Reviewed 25 September 2021 via mobile

This was a wonderful experience. The guides were awesome. I cannot remember but one was heading to Hawaii and the other one was heading to Seattle. They were very professional, patient and knowledgeable. I was nervous about a close kayak, I usually kayaked on open water but these guys made it a memorable, Thank you so much.

Reviewed 22 September 2021 via mobile

Beautiful half-day kayaking with our group of 15 friends. Our guide was knowledgeable and patient and good at helping the less experienced learn to paddle. It was fun to see everything from a kayak; very different perspective than taking a big harbor cruise ship. Peaceful and serene.

Date of experience: August 2021
Reviewed 22 September 2021 via mobile

It was a fantastic trip with tons of cool things to explore and the wildlife was an unbelievable experience! I’ll never forget it and I will be back!!

Date of experience: July 2021