“If I could rate this higher then 5 stars, I would!”
other travellers have booked this property
Tropical paradise! Your view for front row seating to amazing sunsets. NO fish bowl here! Private!
Oceanfront floor to ceiling glass that overlooks the Pacific Ocean with NO obstructions! The perfect day and beach for boogie boarding.  An easy drive from your front door.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Highly upgraded kitchen with a HUGE ocean view! Large pantry, full size washer/dryer, ice maker~
Tropical high end furnishings, seating for six with an ocean view!
Some of the best beaches in the world are right here on The Big Island~ Absolute perfection!
Sit down ocean views from the sofa, see whales, dolphins, tropical fish, turtles, and surfers!
Oceanfront master suite with amazing ocean views.  Sleep to the sound of the waves rolling in.
Large master bedroom suite with shoji mahogany pocket doors that close for added privacy.
Ocean views from almost every room. Large wall of windows that make viewing the ocean AMAZING!
Private master bathroom with separate shower/toilet room.  Shower has mosaic glass tile insets.
Large master bath with two sinks, separate shower/toilet room, large dressing area, so much storage!
Spacious guest bedroom with two full size beds, large flat panel TV, two dressers, and private.
Guest bath with granite slab counter top, mosaic glass tiles in the shower, and close to guest bed.
Entry way to paradise with a large collection of guidebooks/books on shelves.
Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, refrigerator with ice maker, washer/dryer, pantry.
Imagine sitting here, watching the sunset after a hard day of laying on a beautiful Big Island Beach
Oceanfront, solar heated, salt water pool. There are only 20 condos at Banyan Tree - NO CROWDS!
Views looking south of Banyan toward Lyman's Bay.  The sound of the waves is heavenly!
Oceanfront Hawaii as it should be.  Palm trees, the sound of the waves, no crowds, just serenity!
Ahhh, sunset.  Not to be missed. Look at the lush landscaping below and the reflection of the sunset
Brand New Building! Million dollar remodel completed! Well maintained with tropical landscaping~
Hawaiian Paradise - Banyan Tree 204. Oceanfront getaway with no crowds!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 21 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Lancey L
“If I could rate this higher then 5 stars, I would!”
Reviewed 10 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

This place is first class all the way! From the furnishings to the views off our Lani! We’ve found a new place to come stay!

11 Dec 2017
My happy-meter is soaring today with your amazing review! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you will be returning. (The view is so breathtaking...I too love that view and often just sit on the lanai or on the living room sofa for hours watching the waves roll in) You were an amazing guest that I so enjoyed. And my cleaning staff loved you for sure!
wilmilk55
San Diego, California
“The Best On The Big Island!”
Reviewed 1 September 2017 for a stay in June 2017

My wife, daughter and I arrived from California, we arrived 2 hours before the designated check in time. The very helpful and friendly owner Candace, gave us an early check in which made it soooo much easier after a long 8 hour flight. (Layovers are tough! ) When we opened the front door we were stunned. The place was out of a travel magazine. Beautiful furnishings, gorgeous interior, and the condo was literally on top of the Pacific Ocean. When Candace says it is on the ocean, it is ON the ocean. The view is an absolute 10! The kitchen has everything you will ever need including a coffee grinder which we really appreciated as the first thing we did was go up the hill to the Kona Coffee farms to pick up our weeks worth of Kona coffee. The condo is stocked with boogie boards, beach chairs, umbrella, coolers, beach towels, pack and play crib, high chair...Candace has thought of everything. Please be advised that this unit is on the second floor. We have friends that booked a unit on the 4th floor and they said it was very hot even with AC. I understand the second and third floors are the desired rentals. There is no first floor as that is the parking garage. My wife really enjoyed the fluffy sheets and towels and the unit was squeaky clean and smelled fantastic. Take our advice and don't waste your time with other units on the Big Island. This place is the best and we will be back next year.

Your age range 50-64
3 Sep 2017
Many mahalos for writing such a wonderful review! I so appreciated all your thoughtful and kind words. Banyan Tree 204 is as close to the ocean as you can get, without being on a boat. ( No rocking though which is super awesome in my book! ) I love the view from the sofa through the floor to ceiling wall of glass. I always feel like I am in an IMAX theatre featuring THE OCEAN. I try to make vacationing easy and stress free. I want each of my vacationers to enjoy their down time and to return home all rested - with some great Big Island memories too! You were awesome guests that I totally enjoyed and I hope to have you back!
Shawn S
“Awesome”
Reviewed 25 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Just amazing place to hear the waves crash
Very relaxing very central to see the big Island of Hawaii

3 Sep 2017
Muchos mahalos Shawn for taking time out of your day while you are still on vacation to write your review! You are a rock star guest for sure! The view is insane...it feels like you are on a boat but there isn't any rocking! ( Which is way better! ) And the sound of the waves is heavenly! It is all about the view here!!! The view is HUGE! ( And so CLOSE to the ocean! ) So happy that you enjoyed your stay. I hope to have you return!
DBZane
Diamond Bar, California
“Banyon Tree 204”
Reviewed 30 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This condo was as advertised! The photos were accurate. The owner was extremely helpful and available to answer questions. Candace wants to make sure you are happy and informed. Great spot, close to everything, quiet complex, specalular views and caring owner.

31 Jul 2017
Mahalo for submitting your wonderful review! You absolutely warmed my heart. It makes me so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay as close to the ocean as you can get! ( Unless you are on a boat ) The ocean view is something one must experience first hand to understand the words " breathtaking" "magical" "happy place"! You were a joy to have as a guest and I hope to have you back!
Phil R
Wenatchee, Washington
“100% Great!”
Reviewed 11 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

My wife and I found Banyan Tree 204 to be every bit as good as advertised. The scenery at the location is fantastic, and there is a bonus surfing show going on whenever there is surf. The location is quiet and convenient to shopping and beaches to the south (walking distance), and once you learn the streets, it's easy to avoid the congestion of Kona village itself. The condo itself is spacious, clean, well-kept. It has completely private accommodations for two couples. Parking is on the lower level with elevator service to the upper floors. The pool is quite nice and maintained daily.

12 Mar 2017
Mahalo Phil for taking time to submit your review! I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay at Banyan Tree 204. Whether you are on the lanai sitting on the bar height chairs ( no bars to look through here) or sitting on the sofa (looking through the floor to ceiling glass windows), the view is breathtaking! The surfers are sure to entertain each day and they are totally captivating. ( I especially like to watch the talent of the little ones. How can a 5 year old surf like that? I can't even stand up on the darn surf board??? ) Many, many mahalos Phil! I hope to have you back!
Candace
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing