“Family Lunch”

Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Ultimate Burger is a Locally Owned by Chef Makani, Big Island born and raised. Chef Makani created this "Quick-service" Burger restaurant catering to a broad spectrum of diners, including Vegetarian, Gluten-sensitive, and even Vegan guests. Ultimate Burger is known for being "with the times," serving Organic and local ingredients from the Big Island of Hawaii. Come taste the amazing fresh ground, grass fed Big Island Beef!!! Our music is not bad either! Ultimate burger features an open kitchen allowing guests to see the "magic" happen in the back of house. Priding themselves on teamwork, the UB crew is very quick and efficient, delivering freshly made Burgers cooked to order that are sure to delight, Don't forget to try the daily, freshly cut "Big Daddy Fries" served with Chef Makani's Citrus Aioli that's packed with flavor. From old fashioned to innovative Ultimate burger has it all.
Reviewed 22 December 2015 via mobile

This was THE best burger I've ever eaten! Friendly service & the fries & dipping sauce were amazing!! I'm glad this place is nowhere close to me. I would do major damage to my waistline! A must visit!

Reviewed 15 December 2015

We don't usually go for vegetarian options but their home made black bean burgers sounded interesting so we tried them. They were very good. Most things seem to be home made, although not everything is from scratch. They do seem to appeal to the veggie set.
It's a small joint in a mall where most of the traffic seems to be people waiting for tours so décor isn't special. It's what you'd find/expect on a beach.
All in all, worth a visit.

Reviewed 21 November 2015

4 dollars for the " specialty" fries was a huge ripoff, very small portion. I had the double Cheese Burger it was enjoyable, visited November 2015.

Reviewed 19 November 2015

Lured by the promise of the ultimate burger that I have been searching for all my life, we stopped in for lunch and enjoyed a couple of cheese burgers. They were good - better than the burger chains that exist everywhere - but not the best burger that I have ever had. Burgers are cooked to order with all the fixins. Sufficient parking in the adjacent lot.

Reviewed 18 November 2015

Good and yummy food. Not quite as good as we were hoping for from the other reviews we had read. A little more expensive for what you get but still a tasty burger joint. Friendly staff.