Lowest prices for your stay
US$182
US$140
View deal
SAVE US$42
Free cancellation until 21/06/14
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$182
US$140
View deal
SAVE US$42
Free cancellation until 21/06/14
Hotels.comUS$160
PricelineUS$140
HurbUS$182
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 November 2019

For a 4*hotel service is low. Many little things for which I won’t be visiting again. Parking was an issue and handled in inconvenient manner for me, spent half an hour about it and cruising around. At breatkfast time I was rudely asked by a waitress not to sit at the tabels overlooking the sea as ‘they have just been laid for dinner’. I came at 9.30, while breakfast time was by 10h. I choose that hotel due to the sea front. I have never been told -not even kindly asked- that in ANY of even lower-star hotels. Half board selection of Food was disappointingly small. Bread- you slice it yourself, no other option, Non-hygenic, perhaps that is a common practice, but first time for me. Nutella and marmelade served in jar, minimum offered, not appealing, not hygenic. But they advertise ‘Rich breakfast’. 3 stars rating for a 4* hotel:(

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank lany503
Reviewed 17 October 2019

Just back from Hotel Katarina was a great stay.Near the beach and the bars just a short walk away.No complaints bout Katarina,very clean room clean towels everyday and toileteries aswell.Food was very good and varied.Would certainly stay there again.

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank zack9
Reviewed 4 October 2019 via mobile

I had a lovely holiday with my friends. Everyone was so friendly and helpful, the food was tasty, fresh and the environment was very pleasant! The hotel is great , our rooms were on the 8th floor , breathtaking views! And the spa - very enjoyable! Thank you for having us !

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Adel P
Reviewed 5 June 2019 via mobile

Hotel is on excellent location with a great view, recently renovated and rooms and bathrooms are very nice (5+ for the designer). Wellness area is quite big and clean, but my suggestion is to add tea in relax area (there is only water). Breakfast is excellent, dinner is tasty, but they could add more diversified melas (for a 4 star standard). Minus is not enough parking spaces.
Selce has renovated coast so enjoy in walking and drinking coffee in nice caffe bars.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 675vanjab
Reviewed 7 May 2019 via mobile

Hotel is good, clean. Rooms are spacious, new and clean. The personell is nice.
However, I find a few things that can be improved. Firstly, we arrived late in the evening which left us without a parking place so we had to manage and park on the street. Hotel offers a private parking, (which you can't reserve when booking), but the truth is there are so few parking spaces, you will probably have to park elswhere. Secondy, our booking had included wellness and couples massages which we didn't get while hotel was overbooked for the days we were staying, and the masseuse was overbooked too. We couldn't even book the massage for the next two days (which was all of our stay) and the ironic thing is they don't let you book in advance. I find this unacceptable, and regarding the fact that Katarina Hotel is a 4* hotel, thing such as overbooked masseuse is something they shouldn't allow to happen. In compensation for a 200 something kn massage, they promised us a free peeling we could use when in saunas. We did get the peeling, all tenth of a plastic cup which surely isn't the appropriate compensation... Extremely dissapointed! Regarding the saunas, the room is pretty small comparing with others 4* and less hotels, which made it crowded with people not respecting the rules in the relax zone (bringing in food, being loud, etc.) as well as in the saunas. While the behaviour of the guests is not hotel's fault, the staff is supposed to pay a bit more attention regarding what is happening in the wellness and keep some order.
Finally the hotel food is good, but again, they weren't prepaired for such overbooked weekend which reflected on the amount of the choices of the dishes and the quantity of food.

Date of stay: May 2019