- It is a great house renovated with lot of charm and care taken.
- The house is situated very close to wonderful beaches (20 mins to coast road)
- Owner provided us with a number of valuable information wrt the stay and provided fast feedback to our mails
- We were (quite unkindly) forced to sign a complicated contract that was sent to us after we had already left for Bulgaria (booking and full payment was already done at that time)
- The garden was not usable: High weed all over the place when we arrived. It was cut after we told the owner, but the weed stayed there lying around
- In contrast to what is written the house is only suitable for 8 (5+3) people: Not enough chairs, tables, limited kitchen equipment and quite uncomfortable sofas required a lot of improvisation from our side (using our personal camping equipment)
The owner did respond and wanted to fix some of the things, but only after half of the stay was over. We decided to continue with what we had, expecting some reduction. A small discount was granted - in our opinion not adequate to the short-comings.
Our overall impression is that it is a pretty house, but too expensive for only providing equipment for 8 people. Maybe some of the short-comings could be fixed for future guests.