“Nice place for a family neal”
Review of Edchadas Mexican

Edchadas Mexican
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

We ate here a couple of times during our visit with a family group, including small children. They always had space and were very welcoming. Drinks guy got a bit confused both times, but no matter. The food was great and they were fairly knowledgeable about gluten free though I got a sore tummy the second visit so definitely had something with a little bit of gluten in. Would be great if they got all staff up to speed on this.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Decent Mexican lunch, reasonably priced. Good fill up for hiking in dessert.
Prompt, Friendly service.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

Nuthin Special . . Same ol same ol Americanized Mexican food. Okkkk . .it was good . . Nuthin special at all. I nooose!! I was expecting a somewut authentic joint.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

We were hungry and got served quickly. The portions were large, I got a steak burrito, and kids got tacos. They provide chips with two types of salsa, mild and hot... the hot wasnt really all that hot, and both were good. They also had a good flan for dessert.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

This is a restaurant my Marine said we had to go to while I was visiting. Good ambiance, great food and service. I knew food in the southwestern part of the country is better. This place solidifies that thought.