“Pizza is Pizza”
Review of Papa John's

Papa John's
Reviewed 16 April 2018

Is a local owned chain of Papa John's Restaurant. Our only issue with this location is they could never cut a pizza into even pieces and eventually we requested they not cut the pizza.

Reviewed 23 December 2017

I don't care how hungry you are or that there is not much around. Anyplace, and I mean anyplace is better than Papa John's Pizza. My grandson insisted on stopping and it was just awful. His went in the trash as did mine.

Not only is the pizza God awful, but the tuna salad made me sick. It was so terrible, I am not sure I can put in words how bad something can be.

Go to Denny's, Jack in the Box, anywhere, or just don't eat. Seriously.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

We went here for lunch. My wife had a tuna salad, and I had a Greek salad. They were fresh, big portions, and delicious. It's a clean and bright place with a friendly and efficient staff.

Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

As all good (recommend) places close after 9pm, and other which open, serve mainly hamburgers without any alcoholic drinks, e.g. beers etc., I found "Papa John's" as a good choice for takeaway a tasty pizza.

Reviewed 27 April 2016

Very disappointing. This was our first visit to Papa John, maybe our last. I don't think there is anything wrong with that one in particular, it's the way they do pizza there. Not bad, but not quite what you expect from their adverts and "philosophy".
We went for a thin crust. Don't try it. It's like a quiche pastry. The Italians would hate it. Typically of America the vegetable toppings are raw. Loads of cheese to hide the whole bland thing.
If you get cheese sticks, you'll get a cheese pizza cut in strips.
If you're European best to avoid.