“It's a Denny's”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 April 2018

One of the few choices in the charming town of 29 and right on the Hiway. Food is usually decent and what you would expect from Denny's.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

This is one of the best Denny's I have been to. Great food and staff at all hours. And, the place is clean!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Let’s face it, we go to chain restaurants because we know what to expect. The food was good and the service was better. We were pleasantly surprised. I’m not a huge Denny’s fan and we would stop at this one again.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

We had Danny's for dinner, it was good food and fast service. Only issue was raw sausage links. Other than that it good after a long hike at Joshua Tree park.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

The food was good and plentiful. We don't have breakfast out very often because it is usually so much more than we would usually eat. I would have taken a "doggy bag" had I been heading home. Personally, I would like smaller portions for less money. I don't think Denny's offers a senior citizens menu. Our bill was nearly $30 with tip.

I mainly rated it 3 stars because the waite staff were energetic and having a good time but too loud which distracted from anything close to a relaxing dining experience.