“Great desert find”

Las Palmas Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 17 March 2017

Great little Mexican restaurant. We had the beef tacos, chili rellano and spinach enchiladas. Yummy. Even enjoyed the rice and beans. Only one server in the whole place but she was very good. Wished it was closer to home so I could go again

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 29 January 2017

Many of the neighborhoods where I live have a go to place for basic Tex-Mex to Mex type of food. I had a craving for that so I stopped in this place and took a chance. Glad I did. Nothing I had was overly remarkable but it tasted good. I got what I wanted at the price point I wanted, and the service was friendly. If you want something better than the fast food places that circle this place it's the perfect option. Kids menu also.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 17 February 2016

I like my Tex Mex enchiladas. This place did not disappoint. We were their on a week day night and their was only one other couple in the place. The server was super friendly. The food came quickly, it hit a home run with me and the prices were easy on the wallet. Like I said. my type of Mexican grub.

Reviewed 16 February 2016

Decent Mexican food, Decent price. Wondering why the charge card machine wasn't working when it said they took mastercard and visa.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

My wife and I ate here on our first night in Twentynine Palms. The manager of our motel recommended it. We did takeout since we arrived in town about 7:30 p.m. so we wanted to relax. The food was very good and well prepared. There were other Mexican restaurants in town that we did not try, but this place was very good.