“Amazing food!”
Review of Palm Kabob House

Palm Kabob House
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Description: An unexpected find in an out-of-the-way place. The entry point for Joshua Tree National Park, 29 Palms is also known for its Marine base. For some reason, Middle-Eastern folks who really know how to cook have landed there. They serve plenty of kabobs, kafta & shawarma; we stuck with the vegetarian food: lemon lentil soup, roasted cauliflower salad, and the absolutely best stuffed grape leaves I've ever eaten. Easy to say, I know, but seriously, these people understand how to spice food in a way that's both subtle and complex. A very satisfying meal.
Reviewed 23 May 2018

We loved this place the food and service was amazing! The staff was very friendly. The give very large portions so you may want to share something.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Really good food with lots of flavor. Fast dining, nice service and not least cheap! Well worth a visit!

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

This is my favorite place to eat!! Love the gyros and the home fries (homemade chips)! Great food all around!

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

This place was great. Inexpensive, well made food. We had baba ganoush and it was really good, also smoothies and fresh pressed juice. The chicken shawarma sandwich was super flavorful with pickles, peppers and the meat was tender and not greasy at all. lamb kebab dinner was also good. There is a kids menu as well. Waitress was very friendly as well. All the plates coming around us looked great. There are also a few western dishes on the menu, like burgers, which one of us had, but the middle eastern food was the ticket, in my opinion.

1  Thank Angewaa
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Before going to Palm Kabob House, we read all the reviews, so we were prepared for a fun evening. Those of you, who have read my reviews know that my husband and I always share. This evening we were five of us, who like to share, so we had a blast. For appetizers we shared a medium size Greek salad, which was lovely with marinated beets included, besides the usual items. We also shared a medium sized roasted cauliflower, which was also delicious, and a medium size nice hummus appetizer, served with warm pita. We had a bowl and a cup of the outstanding lentil soup, and one of us also had a Caesar Salad. Our server made sure we had enough plates and cups for sharing. And we proceeded to devour it all. Then came our main courses. We ordered three grilled salmon plates that came with a rice noodle combination and grilled vegetables for two of the orders, and the third order came with a generous bowl of smooth tasting macaroni and cheese instead of the rice blend. Again we ate it all. I was especially impressed with the salmon. It had a lightly marinated flavor and was moist without being undercooked. The accompaniments were delicious too. Everyone had an “elegant sufficiency of food” ( an expression my friend, Ann Z. L. used to use when we lived near each other in CT.) Since we had heard about the coconut cake and the baklava in previous reviews, we had to share a piece of the cake, and a four piece order of baklava. DELICIOUS of course. It is a pleasure to have excellent, “made-from-scratch” food, moderately priced and beautifully served. Thank you Palm Kabob House.

1  Thank mindelles