“Really great food.”

Miyako Asiarestaurant
Ranked #34 of 68 Restaurants in Solden
Price range: US$29 - US$47
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Christmas / New year so definitely need to book well in advance. Everywhere gets booked up! Lovely restaurant by the pool off the main road somewhat but worth going there. Good for groups and couples and families. Prices mid range. Asian restaurant — Japanese but standard dishes. Curry noodles rice spring rolls etc... a wide menu

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Starting with trying to be positive - At best, very average Sushi.

NEGATIVE - starters of spring rolls and dumplings, they were greasy deep fried with almost no filling. The spring rolls has 1 maybe 2 bean shoots inside, that’s it. Ive only experienced similar with the worst frozen cheapest supermarket ones. Yet they are charging prices like freshly made.

Mains - sushi as above/average. We ordered chicken noodles as well. We got a different Thing, ended up with a battered/deep fried (it was old chip/fried fat) pancake flattened piece of maybe chicken in a bowl, (no sauce, no seasoning/spice) raised up to look bigger on a bed of greasy 4 prawn crackers. Oh and a bowl of plain boiled rice. Charged at a price of a good Asian restaurant.

It was disgusting! Recommend if you have love eating old fried greasy/fat. I love oriental/Asian food, however this food is an embarrassment/offensive.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed Miyako's vegetarian sushi set, which was a set of avocado and cucumber makis and nigiris. Having a great sushi place in Sölden is great. I recommend this place!

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

I was amazed how good it was. We had miso soup witch was ok. But the sushi platter was great. Definitely going again.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

I made a bad choice

Should have had the sushi like my friend which was excellent

I had the fish tempenyaki - average, as was my entree of gyoza

Expensive too for what it was (but hey it’s Solden)