“Worth it! Stoped there twice!”

Black Hills Burger and Bun Co.
Ranked #2 of 50 Restaurants in Custer
Price range: US$6 - US$10
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I didn't think a burger could taste so good. Our two families loved the food there so much, we went the 2nd day as well. You have to go there. Very simple location, but awesome burgers.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 315)

30 - 34 of 1 316 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This restaurant is worth the wait! We had delicious food and excellent service. Go early to avoid a long wait. However, the shops of Custer are fun to browse while you wait for a table.

The food was delicious! I had the blues burger. I highly recommend it! The kids menu included burgers, too. These were of the same quality as the adult burgers.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is the best hamburger I've ever had, and that's saying a lot! We had to wait 45 minutes starting at 11:45 am, but it was sooooo worth it! Take the time to wait and to eat at this iconic Custer restaurant.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had heard about this quaint and tasty restaurant from several, located in downtown Custer. Without a doubt the BEST BURGER and BUN that I've ever eaten! I understand this is a family owned restaurant and grind all of their beef by hand each day. All fresh. I also heard that when they run out of meat each day, they simply close We were on our way out of town and got carryout. AMAZING!!! The restaurant itself is small and quaint. But would be worth the rate!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We were passing through town and stopped here for dinner for family of five. We each had burgers and they were all outstanding.

I forgot to ask for medium rare and my Burger came medium well but was still juicy and enjoyable. The fries were excellent also.

Been to Black Hills Burger and Bun Co.? Share your experiences!