Reviews (1 261)
1 262 results
All reviews french quarter free breakfast cruise terminal directly across the street the breakfast area corner room warehouse district outlet mall wwii museum breakfast staff hot breakfast within walking distance valet parking the river walk minute walk yogurt would stay here again
68 - 73 of 1 262 reviews
Reviewed 26 June 2018

Some of the staff was great. The lady who said she was the manager at the front was certainly not comfortable to request a late checkout from, or anything else. The guy who did my bags, I think his name was corey, went above and beyond.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

You can often know how your hotel stay will go, within a few minutes of walking in and checking in.
This stay was no different. The staff was friendly, and quickly got me in a room (I arrived early).
The room is spacious, was very clean and inviting. The beds are comfortable, and the shower worked well.
They offered a large selection free breakfast, although I ate pretty light, but everything looked good.
They have a bar/restaurant downstairs, which is priced similar to other hotels. It is just okay.
This is a great location in the Warehouse district, across the street from the convention center, and many food/drink options in walking distance.
I felt very safe here, and every staff member went out of their way to be helpful or even just friendly. They should be commended.
I would definitely stay here again, if in the area.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I attended the National Sheriffs Conference and was able to stay at the Hyatt Place New Orleans. The room was very clean and comfortable. The staff was always pleasant and ready to help. I would recommend staying here.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

A great location if there is business at the Convention Center-right across the street. Friendly service, some great restaurants close by, and a short walk to the French Quarter. Overall very pleasant.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

The hotel is in front of the Convention Center so it is close to the French Quarter, and other attractions. With that said, it has some limitations! No pool, jacuzzi, parking (valet $35 a night) etc. There is a building next door that you pay $20 per night! The ladies at the front desk, and valet were very friendly and helpful (specially Jose). Btw, from now on, he is my second favorite Jose. The first one ( in case u wonder) is still cuervo! Lol...we had some issues with our room! Bathub was clogged and found a couple of bugs on the beds. In all fairness to the hotel, we didn’t report those ssues until we checked out! The reason was because we left early in the morning and didn’t get back until very late. Since we stayed there for only two nights, we really didn’t want to pack again,and move to another room.....i’ m sure ( hope) they would have taken care of those issues, if they were reported on time; however, i doubt the bathub just got clogged during our stay!! Breakfast was fine too! As I said, the overall experience was ok, so i think i will look into a different option when we come back to NOLA! Also, check Frenchmen street, it is not as crazy as Bourbon.....

• Trip type: Travelled with family