Reviews (5 134)
3 619
1 151
3 619
1 151
All reviewswine barbourbon streetpatrick's bar vinfrench quartergreat locationmarble floorssuperior kingbeautiful courtyardcomplimentary breakfastfresh fruitevery morninghalf blockcourtyard roomwonderful hotellight sleeperstreet noisewould definitely stay here again
145 - 150 of 5 134 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

This is my fourth stay at the lovely Hotel Mazarin. This time around it was a 12 night visit where they not only honoured my request for my favourite room, all staff once again were outstanding and made me feel like I was part of the family. Key stand outs aside from the awesome staff that this hotel exceeds from many others I have stayed at are: Beautiful and well maintained rooms, amazing shower pressure (a rarity in the quarter!), great breakfast and gorgeous tranquil courtyard to escape the madness of the nearby Bourbon St. If you don't mind a lil' street noise, highly recommend taking up one of their lovely balcony rooms.
Thanks again Team Mazarin for such a wonderful stay! I'll be back soon xx

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Gregory G, Front Office Manager at Hotel Mazarin, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Heidi_Lou_Lou,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of your stay. It was a pleasure having you here for your 12 days and I'm happy you like the room, water pressure (very important), breakfast, and our tranquil courtyard. I'm looking forward to your next trip! Have a great day.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Highly recommend. We arrived early and they let us book in early. Tour booking rep was off the day that we checked in and doorman stepped right in and booked a tour for us. Wished we didn't have to check out as early as we did because the breakfast area was in a very nice courtyard.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Hi quincychic,

Thank you for providing a review of your stay. I'm happy you had a great experience checking in early and booking tours easily. Come back again so you can experience our courtyard breakfast. It is wonderful. Have a great day!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Located just within the French Quarter and a short walk from the business district, it is close by many fun places. There is a classic FQ courtyard and one of the bars attached to the hotel is Patrick's Bar Vin which is an excellent wine bar owned by Patrick, who has decades of knowledge about wine. The rooms are comfortable with reproductions of French Empire furniture. Mazarin is clean and well maintained. The staff were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Gregory G, Front Office Manager at Hotel Mazarin, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Hi universalexport7,

Thank you for providing such a great review of our Hotel Mazarin. I'm happy that you enjoyed our location, courtyard, wine bar, room style, and staff. I hope you can visit us again sometime soon!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I would give this hotel a 10 star. The best staff I have ever had . And the hotel is just as good. THE BEST HOTEL STAY I HAVE EVER HAD. WILL STAY here every time. We had 3 rooms, seven girl. EVERYONE was happy w this hotel and Staff. Stayed 4 nights and service was the same excellent every day.
Thank you.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Hi Kim G,

Thank you for providing such an excellent review of your 50th birthday stay with us. It brings a huge smile to my face to see how much you and your friends enjoyed our hotel. I can't wait to have you back here again. Let us know when you return so we can give you our welcome back rate. Have a great day!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Initial stay was 3 nights visitation on way to Florida...have already booked 1 night on our return trip traveling home...awesome hotel management!! Gregory, janet, larry and jeannie were extremely accommodating...seemed as though we were visiting the 'good' family!! Courtyard breakfast awesome!!! Lover this hotel AND staff!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Hi emma405979,

Thank you for staying at Hotel Mazarin for your 3 night visit. I look forward to having you back at our hotel for your 1 night visit before you go back home. I'm happy that we made your stay great and that you enjoyed our breakfast. Have a great day!